Its my daughter's birthday( 11 ) tomorrow. what can I go for with her?
is there any activity's for children on the Drakensberg?
Thank you for your help.
I've never been to the Drakensberg and am looking to do a fun activity like walking, see some wildlife/birds, and then maybe have lunch afterwards. What can you suggest?
Ive heard about a seven headed snake in the Drakensberg in the Eastern Free State,is that story true?
Goodday. I would like to bring a group of 20 people (including kids) to Mountain Splendor as day visitors. Kindly assist me with the following:
1. Can we bring our own picnic basket and have a picnic? Costs?
2. Do you have a pool, which the kids can make use of for the day?
3. Do you have a restaurant where we could have lunch, should we prefer and what is the costs? Also what time is lunch?
4. What other facilities are there?
5. What times do the gates open and close?
The date that we want to visit you is 26 December 2008.
Thank you kindly
Anita van Rooyen
083 785 3084
I was wondering when you hiked up the top of tugela did you have a experienced guide to help you. If so what company was that called?