Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Down Travel Answer Locations

• pebmcp6's Profile Photo

Things to do with Kids in Newcastle Co. Down Northern Ireland

Newcastle Aug 1, 2012 at 6:37 AM

I know about the heated outdoor pool and cocos indoor softplay centre and obviously the beaches, what else is there to do in Newcastle with kids.
      My kids are 11, 10, 9, 6, 5 and 2

1 Answer Aug 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM
    • kevarms's Profile Photo

Murlough Nature reserve

Newcastle Mar 3, 2011 at 1:38 PM

Hi all,
      Looking to spend a couple hours looking around the Murlough Nature Reserve. Have been looking up info on the web but I'm having a hard job working out the best place to park. Also (may be a daft question) would a car with Republic plates be safe? I do a bit of driving around Newry area and had no problems in Belfast and other places in the north, but the people I'm going with are a bit wary.
      One more thing: recommendation for lunch/tea would be greatly appreciated :)
      Thanks in advance,

4 Answers Mar 5, 2011 at 1:02 PM
    • Milkfish's Profile Photo

Newcastle Brown Ale

Newcastle Mar 6, 2006 at 12:15 PM

Hi all,
      I've not long moved to the area {Newcastle} and have several groups of mates visiting during the forthcoming months. What I really need to know is, do they do tours of the Newcastle Brown Ale Brewery? I'm sure this would be a great place to take a bunch of lads to get them started for the weekend and even though i've scoured the net for info i've had no luck as yet. Look forward to hearing from anyone on the above question.

3 Answers Mar 7, 2006 at 11:13 AM