Dover

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• hotel and all male stripclub

by missmissmiss Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM

im going to dover for a wedding and bachelorette party near the air force base.. do you have any suggestions for a reasonably priced decent hotel nearby? and are there any all male stripclubs?

more
    • hotel and all male stripclub

by missmissmiss Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 3:31 PM

im going to dover for a wedding and bachelorette party near the air force base.. do you have any suggestions for a reasonably priced decent hotel nearby? and are there any all male stripclubs?

• Can you help me find the name of a Dover restaurant?

by karen_kaye Online Now Oct 28, 2013 at 12:59 PM

I spent some time at the Delaware State Archives in Dover and was referred by the staff to a small restaurant that was just across the street. To get to it you had to go down a steep drive to the restaurant which was underneath the ground floor level (as seen from the front of the building). The building had the appearance of a having once been a small hotel.

I had the best crab cake sandwich I ever ate at that establishment (and even though I now live in Texas, having grown up in Delaware as the granddaughter in a family who made their living on the ocean, I have eaten a LOT of crab cakes!). My grandmother would have even possibly said the crab cake on the sandwich I ate was as good as her crab cakes!

Does anyone know the name of the restaurant?

2 Answers Oct 28, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    • Hotel & Shuttle for Nascar Race Needed

by chriscroft Online Now Sep 24, 2010 at 3:25 PM

HELP! My husband just suprised me with tickets to the Sept 26th Nascar race. We live in MASS and I need to find a hotel for the 25th. We would also like information for a shuttle to the race. Any info would be welcome.
      Thank You Chris

• From Baltimore to Dover Downs

by smith1190 Online Now Oct 26, 2007 at 1:50 PM

Is there any way I can get to Dover Downs from Baltimore without going across the dreaded Bay Bridge? My wife is scared to death of it.

2 Answers Oct 30, 2007 at 4:39 AM
    • What should not be missed in Dover

by wilene Online Now Jun 12, 2006 at 12:12 PM

I will be in Dover for 2 days. What should I not miss?

9 Answers Apr 4, 2009 at 7:23 AM
    • School Research

by St.Chris Online Now Aug 18, 2003 at 7:20 AM

I from VA, and i'm doing a Travel Brochure about vactioning in delware,What are some interseting facts about delaware?Where could i find a single conservative female in delaware?

6 Answers Mar 24, 2009 at 8:41 AM