change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fkompani's Profile Photo

Travelling with kids

Chandler Oct 6, 2015 at 11:34 PM

Hi, I'll be in chandler in November with my 9-yr-old son and wonder what would be the best places around to take him. Any help?

• Long time overdue visit

Sedona Sep 28, 2015 at 6:16 PM

I spent time in Sedona in the late 80's and had an incredible time. Took many hikes to experience the "Vorteses." A good friend and I are planning at trip in 2016, as part of our "bucket lists." We want to to visit at a time with fewer crowds, have a low-key, no agenda visit. When would you suggest to be a good time of the year. Hoping to be outside most of the time. I know things have changed since I was there. We are using Cottonwood as a base. What other day trips would you suggest? Thanks...Scott

• Looking for a decent bar

Tucson Sep 24, 2015 at 4:33 PM

To get good drinks and food while watching NFL game. Would like to avoid the college crowd since I'm 40. I'm near the airport. Thanks!

• life in douglas?

by jjayj1949 Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 10:54 AM

we will be moving to douglas soon.we bought 80 acres and 2 lots in lacosta estates several years ago. we come down once a year and really love douglas, but lately so many people have told us not to move to the land on gerinome trail because of all the trouble. we have waited for our last child to leave and now we want to. is there really that much trouble that we should stay away from a15yr dream?

3 Answers May 15, 2012 at 3:21 PM