Douglas Travel Answers

change location

wicklow hills

by joanne4 Online Now Jun 13, 2005 at 12:51 AM

has anyone stayed at wicklow hills guest house in douglas, i am going to be staying there soon and just wondered if i need to prepare myself!

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Feefox's Profile Photo

RE: wicklow hills

by Feefox Online Now Jun 17, 2005 at 2:14 AM

Hi,

Wicklow Hills is in Hutchinson Square, I used to live in the square. It looks ok. In fact I know that one of the Guest Houses on that side has just been done up or been renovated recently so it could that one.

i think a lot of bikers stay there for TT and also a lot of the Rally guys when they come over.

Its only small, but it is in a good location, close to town, shops etc.

I'll take a drive past and see if it is the one that has been done up, but to be honest Hutchinson Square would be a conveinient and good place to stay and its not so noisy at night but close enough to walk to if your out in Douglas.

If its sunny the square itself is a lovely place to sit oout and sunbathe. Its like an old victoria garden (you know like the private gardens in London, which are locked for key holders only) its like that but unlocked, The gardeners work on it on a dailyt basis and the street cleaners clean round it every day.

Anyway if you have any more questions let me know.

Feefox
    XX

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines