Dos Bocas Travel Answers

change location

From Guanica, PR to Parador Casa Grande to Camuy Caves

by SaraRoy Online Now Feb 11, 2005 at 9:19 AM

My husband & I have been to Guanica before but we will be traveling for the first time to Casa Grande Parador, which is near Dos Bocas, and the next morning we plan to drive to the Camuy Caves. Our daughter and her family will be driving to meet us at Casa Grande from San Juan. None of us have done either of these trips. We hear it can be difficult and long. Has anyone had any experience with this? Have we bitten off more than we can chew? We then planned to drive back to Guanica that evening, but could stay one more night at Casa Grande. Also, if any of you seasoned veterans know of great places to either eat or just visit on the way, we'd love any suggestions.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • MundoViajero's Profile Photo

RE: From Guanica, PR to Parador Casa Grande to Camuy Caves

by MundoViajero Online Now Mar 3, 2005 at 11:05 AM

You do have an awful lot of driving ahead of you! I have lived here for two years and frequent all different parts of the island. I have even taken friends out to Utuado and Casa Grande. The caves are easily accesible from there, but I am not sure about heading down south to Guanica afterwards. Were you only wanting to go down there because you have been there before?

The road to Casa Grande is winding and beautiful, but it is a long slow trip.

Hope that helps a bit! If you have any more questions, please feel free to write me at lovnlif_n_thesky@yahoo.com.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Dos Bocas