Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Living tips

Oberhausen Nov 17, 2015 at 4:01 PM

I'm moving to an apartment in grenzstraße, right at Goebenstraße, I've heard a lot of bad things about the area, not being safe and dangerous and high crime rate and stuff, on the other hand, some people say it's not the best place to live, but not as bad as you hear. Since I've already signed the contract and can't get out of it (unless pay three months of rent :O) can I get a realistic review about the area? what to concern? what to worry about?

• dusseldorf airport to Zons

by eskies Online Now Feb 11, 2012 at 8:08 AM

What is the best method by train or bus from Dusseldorf Airport to Zons, and how long should it take.....Thanks

1 Answer Feb 11, 2012 at 9:03 AM
    • RhineRoll's Profile Photo

Medieval Town Zons -- Rhineland VT Mini-Meeting 26./27. February?

by RhineRoll Online Now Feb 23, 2005 at 12:38 PM

Hi folks, we are trying to bring about a small VT-get-together in the picturesque town of Zons, on the river Rhine, almost half way between Cologne and Düsseldorf. The first suggestion for a date would be the weekend 26./27. February. The meeting would begin after noon and basically involve a walk through the town and on the Rhine dyke. After that, we would go into a cafe/restaurant ; the idea is also to bring a CD-ROM with some of your recent travel pics so we can view them on a Notebook. Any reactions, suggestions etc. etc. are welcome at this early stage!

121 Answers Mar 1, 2005 at 10:50 AM