Dordrecht

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Shuttle bus

Noordwijk aan Zee Yesterday

Is there a shuttle bus from noordwijk aan zee to the keukenhoff? Do you have a contact

more
    • Bike hire in Leiden

Leiden Apr 10, 2014 at 9:07 AM

Where is the best place to hire bikes,about 8, for 3 days from 20-22 May?

How much and what deposit?

more
    • bus 858 schedule

Keukenhof Apr 14, 2014 at 3:15 AM

When does the last Keukenhof Express 858 bus leave the gardens to go back to the airport?

more
    • Combi Ticket

Keukenhof Mar 24, 2014 at 11:13 PM

I plan to visit Keukenhof before I go to Bruges, Belgium. I will be landing at AMS and plan to take the Keukenhof Express Bus from Schiphol.

Adults: from Schiphol Airport/Leiden Central station/Haarlem € 23,00

Can I use the Combi Ticket to travel from Schiphol (number 858 bus) and then go to Leiden Central (number 854 bus) instead?

more
    • cost effective transportation from AMS to Keukenhof?

Keukenhof Apr 7, 2014 at 7:36 AM

Hi, I see the cost on viator for the Keukenhof is much more than the price of admission. Is there a more cost effective way to transport from the city of AMS to the flower show? It shows tickets are pretty low (15) but the transportation via viator is around $64.THANKS!

more
    • Trains from Rotterdam to Dordrecht

by Lynny68 Online Now Feb 1, 2013 at 2:52 PM

Im visiting Dordrecht at the end of this month Feb 2013 and need to get a train from Rotterdam...which is the best one to get. Im coming in from Brussels on the eurostar and staying at the Watertorten hotel and should be arriving about 19:00 on 25/2/13

3 Answers Feb 2, 2013 at 1:44 AM
    • Photographing trains on the Betu route

by philliptring Online Now Aug 5, 2009 at 3:05 PM

I will be holidaying in the Dordrecht area during the first 2 weeks in september and would be gratefull if anybody can suggest any good spots to photograph freight trains on the Betu route that I can access by public transport as I will not have a car.

1 Answer Aug 5, 2009 at 10:52 PM
    • Dordrecht to Gouda

by pilates2 Online Now Mar 29, 2008 at 6:02 AM

I would like to take a day trip from Dordrecht to Gouda.
      Is there any public transportation?? There will be 4 of us
      any suggestions ???

Thanks

2 Answers Mar 29, 2008 at 7:42 AM
    • ATLC's Profile Photo

P+R in Dordrecht

by ATLC Online Now Jan 26, 2008 at 1:00 PM

I'm taking a train from Dordrecht and will park at P+R Markettenweg. How long does it take to get to the station on foot? The map does not show an obvious route because the station and P+R have the rails separating them! Maybe there's a pedestrian tunnel?
      Thanks!

11 Answers Jan 27, 2008 at 6:27 AM
    • Accommodation

by gardenboffin Online Now Jan 5, 2008 at 4:17 PM

Need budget accom. in/around(50km.) Dordrecht in February 2008. 4 Adults.
      Even the backpackers is too expensive for our Australian Dollar.
      Pension/ cabin/summerhouse/ 2 rooms/ will exchange houses(three weeks)Its very warm here now. But only need Dordrecht for 2/3 nights to visit family. But have a hire car so can travel to other places.

6 Answers Jan 6, 2008 at 3:34 PM
    • Imaniac's Profile Photo

Dordrecht + Biesbosch

by Imaniac Online Now Jan 23, 2004 at 9:10 AM

Hey all, I was thinking of visiting the old city of Dordrecht tomorrow. From there I would also like to make a short walk through the Biesbosch. I know it's a bit last minute, but if anyone would like to join me, feel free. So what do you say?

3 Answers Jan 23, 2004 at 3:35 PM
    • Dordrecht to neckarlulm in Germany

by Sadaf231 Online Now Oct 21, 2003 at 5:00 AM

Can anyone help me to find the best ( or a proper one )train from Dordrecht to Neckarsulm in Germany ( it is near Heidelburg ). and does any one know how much will it cost for a one way ticket?

3 Answers Oct 22, 2003 at 8:52 AM
    • Dordrecht & rotterdam

by Sadaf231 Online Now Oct 12, 2003 at 10:21 AM

Hi, as it's my first visit to netherland, I like to have a detailed map of Dordrecht and rotterdam specially iIlike to know the exact plale ( or address ) of shopping mal and deparment sotres, historical and sight seeing places of both dordrecht and rotterdam. Ans could you please guide me if it is better to bring EURO cerrency or bring US Dollar and change it to EURO?

5 Answers Oct 12, 2003 at 2:56 PM