Dordrecht Travel Answers

change location

Dordrecht to neckarlulm in Germany

by Sadaf231 Online Now Oct 21, 2003 at 5:00 AM

Can anyone help me to find the best ( or a proper one )train from Dordrecht to Neckarsulm in Germany ( it is near Heidelburg ). and does any one know how much will it cost for a one way ticket?

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: Dordrecht to neckarlulm in Germany

by Sjalen Online Now Oct 21, 2003 at 6:35 AM

Takes about 7 1/2 hrs with changes at Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Mannheim. Check www.bahn.de (click on "international guests" if you need English). As it is international, the site doesn't give a price.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Dordrecht to neckarlulm in Germany

by biagioni Online Now Oct 21, 2003 at 4:56 PM

I don't know when you want to travel, so I searched for an example for you to see: plannerint.b-rail.be/bin//qu... You can plan it at : ns.nl/international/index.cg... The price I couldn't find out for you, this also depends on which train you'll take and when, ... sorry for that !

• Gelli's Profile Photo

Re: Dordrecht to neckarlulm in Germany

by Gelli Online Now Oct 22, 2003 at 8:52 AM

Recently done a very similar trip (Lage Zwaluwe - Heilbron) Depending when your traveling (this only works every 2 hours), quickest is changing Rotterdam - Utrecht - Frankfurt Flughafen (airport) - Mannheim. Takes about 6hrs 15. Return (changes also work in the other direction) I did the more complicated Mannheim - K├Âln - M├Ânchengladbach - Venlo - Tilburg - (Breda) but it still worked out as the same time as going via Amsterdam (about 7.15) I used a railpass, but one way Price is approx 125usd at a rough guess. Book 10 days ahead and via DB, and the German section carries big discounts. HTH

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines