Dorado

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Local transportation options

by itsthemacs Online Now Jan 5, 2014 at 12:57 PM

From the Dorado Embassy Hotel on Dorado del Mar Blvd, how many miles is it to walk to the downtown area, (Dorado Pueblo?)? How much distance to a pharmacy and a supermarket/grocery store? Is there any public buses? Where is the nearest taxi stand/hangout? Where is the best place to rent a reliable vehicle for a reasonable price? Any other related info would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Any info on Hyatt Dorado Beach Resort & Country Club?

by wardnlis Online Now Feb 26, 2004 at 3:33 PM

My husband and I have reservations for September 1-6. Has anyone stayed there recently? I've read some bad reviews about the up-keep of the rooms and the level of service on some other websites? The pictures online look wonderful, but now I'm a little concerned that we rushed into making reservations. Any insight would be helpful! Thanks

• Question about the Hyatt Dorado Beach Resort

by Jules5853 Online Now Oct 20, 2003 at 9:34 AM

I'm planning a short trip to PR in December as a surprise for my husband. We desperately need a break. I'm considering what seems to be a great deal at the Hyatt Dorado, but I'm not sure if it's "remote" enough. Is this place nice?? What is a rough guess for the cost of a cab out to the resort? Also, is there any sort of fly fishing in Puerto Rico? My husband's a fly fishing addict! Thanks so much! Jules

• Dorado

by Noppo Online Now Apr 3, 2003 at 10:15 AM

Hello. I will be staying in Dorado area in the end of April. There are some restaurants in the hotel I am staying at but I would like to try local restaurants, cafe and bars. Are there any good restaurants to eat out and bars to hang out in Dorado? While staying there, I would also like to explore Old San Juan. How long does it take to get into Old San Juan from Dorado? Are there public transportation? Do I need to rent a car? I would appreciate your help and comments. Thank you.

2 Answers Apr 16, 2003 at 11:19 AM