Donja Brela

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• nightlife in mid june

Hvar Apr 13, 2014 at 3:12 PM

I want to about clubbing and parties in mid june .

does it crowded with tourist in that time?

and in general, of which nationality majority of tourist are?

Thank u

more
    • WHAT IS CIOVO LIKE?

Otok Ciovo Apr 13, 2014 at 1:06 PM

I have previously stayed in Cavtat which I loved. Have been looking at going to Ciovo this year but can't seem to find much information online. Is Okrug Gornji similar to Cavtat? Are there lots of nice restaurants and bars? Will it still be quite busy in September? We are in our early 50s so are not looking for loud music bars or discos, but would still like there to be a 'buzz' in the resort and some nightlife. It would be great to hear from others who have holidayed there in September.

more
    • What is Montiznan like?

Montizana Apr 13, 2014 at 5:10 AM

What is Montizana like as an area? What places of interest are there?

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

A day in Zagreb

Croatia 23 hours ago

Hello,
      I will be spending a day in Zagreb in September. Need advice on things to do/see.
      I am going through the pages but would appreciate if someone could help me narrow it down, since I am there for just a day.

Thanks.

more
    • Split, Hvar or Brac

Hvar Mar 31, 2014 at 7:51 AM

HI Planning on a trip to Croatia and we are going to travel up to Split form Dubrovnik for 3 nights but dont know whether to stay oin Split and travel over to the Islands or stay in Hvar or Brac. Can anyone advise. We wont nice beaches but things to do at night. We are then heading down to MOntenegro for 4 nights at the end of our holiday

more
    • from split to trogir

Zagreb Apr 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM

thanks for all answers specially henri123 and i have more question about going from Split to Trogir can i use a taxi boat between those 2 cities ?

more
    • to rent a caravan

Slunj Apr 5, 2014 at 12:54 AM

Hello,
      I am looking for a hollyday caravan. For 3 persons.

can we rent it 27 april - 3 may

Best regards, Gerard Waninge

more
    • Public transportion from Split to Plitvicka Jezera National Park?

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Apr 1, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Is there any Public transportion from Split to the National Park. Google maps did't show anything.

more
    • How much time need to see the lake and waterfalls in Krka.

Krka National Park Mar 31, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I only have about 4 hours, because I need to fly off , is it enough ?

more
    • tusharbhotica's Profile Photo

HOW TO REACH WITH CAR AND WHERE TO STAY

Hvar Mar 16, 2014 at 10:27 AM

HI! WE ARE A 2 FAMILY GROUP OF 9. WE PLAN TO GO OVERNITE TO HVAR ISALND WITH OUR 2 CARS. IS IT OK TO GO WITH THE CAR OR WITHOUT? ALSO, WHAT ARE THE FERRY TIMINGS? SECONDLY, SHOULD ONE STAY IN HVAR OR STARI GRAD? WE WISH TO ENJOY THE NIGHT LIFE!

more
    • rbdoshi's Profile Photo

Croatia by bus

Croatia Apr 11, 2014 at 4:53 AM

Dear all,

I am planning to make a Zagreb – Split – Plitvice – Zagreb trip by bus in September 2nd half. My plan is to stay at Split for a few days, take an afternoon bus and reach Plitvice by evening. Stay overnight and spend the whole next day at the park and take an evening bus back to Zagreb.

1. Does this make sense or should I rather do it the other way round?
      2. Please help me with prevailing rates. Estimates I have made after a lot of googling are:

Zagreb – Split 185 kuna
      Split – Plitvice 150 kuna
      Plitvice – Zagreb 100 kuna

But, I believe these rates are dated. I am not sure what the present rates are. Also I read there are some extra charges for luggage. Is that true? If so, how much?
      Please help me with this. Need to know my expenses. (Have already been to buscroatia, autobusini, akz.hr, ak-splitz.hr websites but couldn’t find rates)
      3. Any particular bus companies which are more preferred over the others or are they all the same?
      4. Is September second half fine or should I go a bit earlier? My idea was to avoid the crowds

Thanks so much in advance for all the help.

more
    • is there a domestic train from Zagreb to Trogir ?

Zagreb Apr 6, 2014 at 12:09 PM

I am going to visit Zagreb next summer inshaa Allh and i would like to stay few days in Trogir if domestic train is just reach to split what is the easiest way to reach old town in Trogir?

more
    • Driving to plitvice lakes at night

Plitvicka Jezera National Park Apr 8, 2014 at 5:36 PM

Hi all, I'm visiting Croatia at the end of May. My flight reaches zadar airport at 830pm at night and I plan to visit plitvice lakes the following day. May I know if it is safe/advisable to drive up there at night, or better to stay in zadar for the night before heading there the next morning? How is the road condition/lighting and weather now? If I remember correctly last year it still snowed in April. Thanks!

more
    • may in mljet

Mljet National Park Apr 1, 2014 at 1:06 AM

Hi im staying in mljet for 4 nights from 10th may and the plan was to do a day trip from mljet to dubrovnik and back is this possible? Do ferrys run this time of year thete and back or what sort of costs are taxis? Also is it likely enough to be warm enough to swim ? Any further info appreciated as the trip is to celebrate a birthday so want it to run smoothly .

more
    • excursions in Istria & betw. Istria and Venice

Istria Mar 28, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Does anyone have any information abou or experience with excursions heju (excursions-heju.com/pula-ven...)?

more
    • Ticks in the Balkans. Any danger?

Croatia Mar 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Hello one and all!

I will be travelling to the Balkans region of Europe for the month of April, specifically to Macedonia, Montenegro, Croatia and Slovenia. I am very keen on doing outdoor activities on this trip, things like hiking, rafting and mountain biking.

Virtually all the travel books that I read pertaining to these few countries warn of the prevalence of ticks and the diseases they carry - encephalitis and lyme disease. Both of these are quite serious afflictions. Furthermore, I was informed that tick bites can be quite common if one walks unprotected in high grass and forested regions.

Is the tick problem really as serious as it is made out to be in travel literature? Do I have to precautionary measures when I go out into the wild? And if so, what exactly should I do to prepare? There is a vaccine available for encephalitis, but it takes over 6 months to complete the vaccination process. I have not got the luxury of time, unfortunately.

Any and all advice is greatly appreciated.

more
    • car rental

Osijek Yesterday

can anyone recommend car hire in Osijek?

We are planning to drive to Novi Sad and want to find out if its ok to take the car across the border too.

thanks alot

more
    • tusharbhotica's Profile Photo

SPLIT OR TROGIR? HVAR APARTMENTS?

Croatia Mar 29, 2014 at 9:17 PM

we are on a family holiday in the month of June end, july begining.
      we drive by car from Dubrovnik, take the ferry from Drvenik to Hvar island, and then after 2 nights in Hvar, we take the ferry with car to Split.
      should we spend 2 nights in Split or Trogir? we drive onwards to Plitvice.

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Where to stay near Jasenovac?

Jasenovac Mar 19, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Hello all
      Jasenovac seems a bit too far to visit as a daytrip from Zagreb, correct? With that in mind, I'd like to find somewhere nearby to stay before either returning to Zagreb or moving on to somewhere east, possible Osijek or Slavonski Brod.
      So, can anyone recommend any of the towns near Jasenovac?
      Many thanks again
      DG

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Old Serb tank on display in/near Zadar?

Zadar Apr 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM

Hello all
      I was doing a little googling recently and there were a couple of links talking about an old Serb T-55 which was left abandoned on a hill near Zadar. There were no details of it's exact location. There is a cemetery and an abandoned church in the same area. I think it has since been turned into some sort of local monument
      Does anyone know the location of this tank?
      Cheers everyone!
      DG

more
    • Base coastal city on the Croatian coast

Croatia Mar 29, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Hello everyone,

We are thinking of visiting Croatia this August for a week holiday. Ideally we would like to stay in a nice coastal city (not overly touristic) to use as a base for traveling around the coast and nearby hills. This will be our very first time in Croatia and we will be driving from Belgium all the way down to Croatia.

All suggestions on a beautiful base city are welcome!

Thanks in advance :-)

Cheers,

TravellingCA

more
    • boasnovas's Profile Photo

car rental

Croatia Apr 3, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I`ve heard some comments on car rent in Croatia, where they would charge extra insurance to cross to Bosnia or Montenegro.So do we have to pay anything extra? What is the green card? tks

more
    • Wellness Centre

by cezza05 Online Now May 29, 2007 at 6:07 AM

Does anyone know how much it costs to go and have treatments at the Wellness Centre? Can you go there if you're not staying at the hotel?

2 Answers Jun 10, 2007 at 1:38 AM
    • Sotra's Profile Photo

Travelling Split to Brela by bus

by Sotra Online Now Mar 23, 2006 at 1:50 PM

Hi!

My wife and I are going to Brela late May this year.
      Does anybody know how to reach Brela by bus from Split airport?

Tks in advance..

2 Answers Mar 24, 2006 at 5:38 AM