I am looking to get a foot reflexology massage in a good place near Dongcheng district - which is where Bar street is, downtown is, since I am living close by.
Also, would appreciate any info on where to get a manicure and pedicure close by.
Leaving Dongguan this weekend, so hope to hear back soon!
Hello, everyone, do you know sports camera? I heard about sports camera recently. Is there any difference between sports camera and ordinary camera?
Hi , I would like to know what is the name of the city center of Dongguan , where should I stay that is convenient . Does anyone know where is Changan in Dongguan ? Is it in town or far ? Does anyone know where is the jewelry wholesale area ?
is there any personal tour guide in dongguan? Chinese speaking will do.
Anyone has any recommended personal guide to intro??
Good day everybody.I am looking for wholesale market or shop of Gothic and punks jewelry and accessories in Shenzhen, Dongguan and Guangzhou. If you know some place, kindly tell me the details.Thank you and have a nice day.
While Staying in China Marriott Hotel Guangzhou, I want to go Dalang ( Donguan) and have work for 3 hours and moove to Humen (Taiping) Town and work for 4 hours and come back same day to Guangzhou. Please advice which city I cover First and which is the fastest why of tranpotation and how much is the travel time for all deastinations.
Anyone who have a website or contact or information for wakeboarding the Dongguan?
Your answer is highly appreciated!
Can any-one tell me how long it takes by Train to go from Dongguan to the new Guangzhou Fair (and Vice-versa)? and is it easy? as I would prefer to stay there and travel 2 x per day by train.
I am considering a week trip to Donggaun.
I would like some feed back regarding food.
I have had serveal reoports that they eat everything out there, from cats to sparrows. If you want western food it is very expensive! just how expensive?
there are no bars, just ktv, which i think is a karaoke night!
Restaurants shut at 8pm!
Do hotels have bars?
Hello. Does anybody have a suggestion how to get from Hong Kong Airport to Dongguan City on weekend at about 11 pm ? Thanks.
i need help. i will be staying in dongguan for the next two years. is there a dentist , particularly orthodontist who can speak english? i have my braces on, and i need to continue the treatment to prevent relapse or any complication. please help. thanks so much.
we are visiting dongguan from melbourne aust 3rd sept to 7th looking for best place to by clothing
I finish my exams here in Shanghai on 4th Jan (might not be travelling directly after though), will be travelling with a fellow Jap classmate down to Guangzhou by 10th Jan to meet a Guangzhou friend who finishes her exams there on that day, then leaving around 14th Jan. I've already been to Guangzhou and Shenzhen, but not to the rest of Guangdong province. My Guangzhou friend wants to go to Zhongshan for at least 1 of the days when we're based in Guangzhou. So far other destinations that look appealing are: Shaoguan, Zhaoqing, Dongguan (Humen) and probably Foshan, if we've time. Any comments on the following will be appreciated... thanks all!
K47 train to Shaoguan arriving at 1507
- go directly to Danxia Mountain
- watch sunset, stay overnight on the mountain, have a lookie at the rest of the park for the next day
* Can we make it to the next destination by the evening? Or do we need to stay an extra night in Shaoguan and leave the 3rd morning?
* Any accommodation recommendations?
Train to Guangzhou (East) train station
- run an errand
* Dongguan-Foshan-Zhaoqing-Guangzhou or Zhaoqing-Foshan-Dongguan-Guangzhou? Which one is more preferable, or is there no difference?
Train to Zhaoqing
- visit 7 Star Crags till around 1600-1700
- make our way to Dinghu Mountain (since entrance after 1830 is free), stay overnight on the mountain, stroll around for the next day, then train to next destination
* Any accommodation recommendations?
Train to Foshan
- visit Zu Miao
* I'm not very keen on making a stop in Foshan just for the temple, unless someone can persuade me that it's really of much interest ie different from all the various other temples in China?
* Do I need more than 1 day to visit Zu Miao and perhaps the ceramic workshops? Not particularly keen to have to stay overnight here, doesn't look very interesting.
Train to Dongguan
- visit Opium War Museum
* Are Naval Warfare Museum and Weiyuan fort worth visiting too?
Train to Guangzhou
- visit Xiangjiang Wildlife Park (1 day), day-time visit to Shamian Island and Qingping market (half day), visit baby products market (half day), visit a teacher (1 day), trip to Zhongshan (1 day). I've been to most of the other sights in Guangzhou already, so please don't tell me to visit them again. :P
* Any of these other attractions worth visiting, given limited time? Conghua Hot Springs, Yingxi Forest of Peaks, Huangchuan Gorges, Youling and Sanpai Yao minority villages and something which I guess should be Grand View of World (???).
* Anyone knows anything about a certain Xiguan Folk Customs Museum, at Longjin Xilu, 84 Fengyuan Jie?
Flight back to Hangzhou from Guangzhou, CAAC bus transfer to Hangzhou train station, train back to Shanghai
Please help to find the address (E-mail)of shop of sports goods Umbro in territory Dongguan. Somebody help. My address: email@example.com
Please help me. I searth shop of sport goods Umbro in Dongguan. Please give me this E-mail. My E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
i would like to know all the bus routes in dpongguan city. can anybody help me of website for dongguan where i can find all needed informations?