Donets'ka Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Dec 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more

Popular Donets'ka Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• Opondili01's Profile Photo

Spa or sauna

Donets'k Nov 24, 2013 at 7:29 AM

I would like to know where I can get a weekly sauna service in Donetsk please

3 Answers Nov 30, 2013 at 11:26 PM

A friend to take me around the city.

Donets'k Apr 25, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I am new in the city, dont know great places to go to ,eg fo excursions, i enjoy visiting parks ,mueseums,art gallaries, cultural village and cheap malls.

since its spring and am approching my summmer break .i will need a friend who can speak atleast medium english and knows Donetsk city very well .

1 Answer Apr 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM

Dolphinine

Donets'k Apr 3, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Hi I would like to got to the Dolphin show in Donetsk ,
      what is the address and time schedule?

1 Answer Apr 22, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Dolphinine

Donets'k Apr 3, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Hi I would like to got to the Dolphin show in Donetsk ,
      what is the address and time schedule?

2 Answers Apr 3, 2013 at 6:53 AM
    • Goinabrod's Profile Photo

Visiting Mariupol

Mariupol Oct 21, 2012 at 8:51 AM

I am planning to visit Ukraine this winter and would like to visit a few cities.
      Mariupol , Sevastopol,and Kiev of Course. I have never been to the Ukraine or even Europe actually. Would love if anyone has some good advise for me. II would like a guide for Sevastopol and that area forsure. Kiev isnt a problem friend of a friend there lol.

Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Oct 21, 2012 at 6:01 PM
    • Apartments

Horlivka Oct 11, 2012 at 12:22 PM

I will be moving there to horlivka very soon and i would like to find an apartment where i pay in local currency not usa dollars.

• Transportation from Donetsk to Lugansk

Donets'k May 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM

I need transportation from the Donetsk airport to Lugansk. What are the options?

2 Answers Jul 14, 2013 at 3:15 PM
    • Belgorod to Horlivka via Kharkov by train?

Horlivka Aug 17, 2010 at 6:29 AM

I am a frequent visitor to Belgorod (Wakefields twin) and would like to visit Horlivka (Barnsleys twin) sometime in late September or early October for a couple of days. How do I do it by train from Belgorod and how long does it take? Is there a comfortable hotel (not expensive) in Horlivka? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 10, 2010 at 12:45 PM
    • How to get from Donetsk airport to Rostov in Russia ?

Donets'k Jun 18, 2010 at 1:19 AM

I am seeking information how to get from Donetsk airport to Rostov on Don in Russia.
      I hope someone will know the best cheep way .
      Are any public bus service from the airport? if not, how much taxi do charge to go town ?

Thank you for your help.

9 Answers Sep 10, 2010 at 12:48 PM
    • Day trip from Donetsk to Lugansk

Donets'k Oct 5, 2009 at 1:07 AM

I'll stay a few days in Donetsk soon and would like to know if it is easy to go spend a day in Lugansk where I would like to visit the airplane museum. I would like to see also the town of Lugansk. Is there a convenient bus or train from Donetsk and how much time does the trip take ? About coming back to Donetsk in the evening, is there a good choice of buses and trains ?
      Also, what nice and interesting small town (or village) can I find in the vicinity of Donetsk for a day trip ?
      Thank you for your help.

1 Answer Oct 10, 2009 at 10:23 AM
    • luisalcala's Profile Photo

Planning to visit MAriupol

Mariupol Jul 22, 2008 at 8:21 AM

can any of you please give me information about this place;
      plan to visit on august, first of all how to get there ?

thanks alot,
      Luis

1 Answer Jul 22, 2008 at 4:11 PM
    • Donetsk in the spring

Donets'k Jan 27, 2008 at 8:40 AM

I would much appreciate up to date (2008) advice and opinions about pleasant dining, cultural activities - opera and the Arts - and personal safety of business travellers to Donetsk.

• question

Donets'k Aug 18, 2005 at 8:50 AM

hello i am coming to donetsk to meet my friend .she told me she is a place called enakievo i tried looking for it but with no success can anybody tell me where is hotel gotelya in enakievo and if they have a site where i can surf on .bye thanks alot

1 Answer Aug 18, 2005 at 9:22 AM
    • thenugget31's Profile Photo

Donetsk - a good place to hang out for a while?

Donets'k Jun 21, 2005 at 6:55 PM

Hi

Ive been to Odessa, Ukraine and liked it

Ive now been offered a job in Donetsk - would it be a nice place to live for a year? How does it compare to Odessa and Kiev for nightlife, friendliness, things to do and general attractiveness as a city?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Scott

3 Answers Dec 29, 2013 at 4:31 PM
    • Interperter needed, this Fall, Mariupol

Mariupol May 24, 2005 at 4:08 PM

Looking for a interperter this Fall, in Mariupol, can anyone help me ..

Allan

2 Answers May 31, 2005 at 1:59 AM
    • If you have ever visited Uglegorsk would you contact me?

Uglegorsk Mar 16, 2004 at 6:20 PM

Hi - I would like to know anything and everything about Uglegorsk. Please contact me if you have travelled there. Thanks! Maresa

1 Answer Mar 26, 2004 at 8:27 AM
    • Mariupol

Mariupol May 4, 2003 at 10:01 AM

I was wondering what are the good hotels to stay at while in Mariupol? I am meeting a lady there. Does anyone have any tips or things I should be concerned about? Jay35

4 Answers Jun 25, 2005 at 6:03 AM