Domrémy-la-Pucelle

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Corsica: airport transfer Ajaccio to Porto Vecchio

Ajaccio Mar 28, 2014 at 3:51 AM

What options of a return airport transfer (Ajaccio-Porto Vecchio), for a family of 2 adults+2 small children, do we have? What would be the costs, or where could we find them?
      Flights arrive and depart around 11:00 am

Many thanks.
      Vic

more
    • Laglio to Colmar via Switzerland

Colmar Apr 21, 2014 at 8:00 AM

We are planning to travel from Laglio, in Lake Como district, to Colmar in France. We were hoping to travel there through the Swiss Alps, rather than travelling through the French countryside. We are booked into Colmar the same afternoon/evening that we depart Laglio so cannot stop along the way but would love a scenic trip. Any ideas?

With thanks, D. and J.

more
    • missyburrows11's Profile Photo

Watercolor Artist - Cours Saleya, Nice

Nice Apr 8, 2014 at 3:40 PM

I am trying to locate the name of an artist from which I purchased several small watercolor paintings from during October, 2012. It looks like her first name may be Sofi.

more
    • Directions

Moustiers-Sainte-Marie Apr 7, 2014 at 7:49 AM

What is the best route from the A51 driving an 8m motorhome.

more
    • Restaurants

Toulouse Mar 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM

We'll be staying in the Citiz Hotel-Jean Jaures on Sunday June 1,2014. Recommend restaurants to have dinner near the hotel that night.

more
    • Nice port transfers

France Mar 26, 2014 at 4:05 AM

Hello
      I am thinking of using Guidoon.com to book a transfer from Nice Port to the airport after my Azamara cruise
      Has anyone used this company and if so are they reliable and pick up on time
      Thanks
      S.K.I.

more
    • Nice airport transfer

Nice 2 hours ago

Looking for a way to get a private taxi from Nice airport.

The cheapest I could find is 24 euro at http://www.intaxis.com, just not sure if I really should go for it. How much airport taxi to Nice costs?

Thanks.

more
    • SandiM's Profile Photo

tipping for private tours

France 5 hours ago

In France right now and scheduled to do 3 tours, 1 with a company run tour and 2 with two different husband/wife teams. Traveling solo. All 6-8 hour tours. The cost of each tour is 160 euros, 240 euros, and 380 euros, 1 in Provence and the othe 2 in Dordogne/Perigord region. Does the cost of a private tour dictate the tip amount? I am thinking of 10-15 Euro gratuity, is it enough? Is it supposed to be a percentage?

more
    • May Day 2014

Cherbourg Yesterday

Will the supermarkets be closed for the holiday on Thursday May 1st?

more
    • concert on the beach July 2014

Royan Yesterday

what dates are these concert evenings in July 2014?

more
    • wiseowltoo's Profile Photo

What is there to do and can you spend a two week time period there in the City

Saint-Louis Apr 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM

I am planning a vacation to this area near Basel in late June. Is there enough to do for a two week stay if I am in Saint-Louis? What are the sort of things people do in the area?

more
    • AllieK's Profile Photo

Easter in Provence

Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Apr 18, 2014 at 9:32 AM

Hello
      I'm spending Easter in Provence (based in Marsellie and doing day trips out) and would like some ideas on what to do in Provence over Easter. I'm alone so would like some nice things to do to keep me company! I like markets, festivals or just easter events.
      I would like to visit Aix En Provence, Arles, Lyon, Avignon etc but don't know which days would be best to see these towns. Do things close over the weekend?
      I'm here for 5 days.
      Or any other towns anyone would recommend to see?
      I can't drive around but am more then happy with public transport. Any help would be great!!

more
    • wine tours

Limoges Apr 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I have a home in bujaleuf , 20km from Limoges , are there any wine tours near to me?

more
    • Bar near The Moulin Rouge

Paris Apr 2, 2014 at 3:59 AM

Hi there,

I will be in Paris with a group of female friends. We are going to the moulin rouge which finishes around 11pm and would love to go to a bar near by for drinks and dancing after (preferably near by) Any recommendations?
      it can be seedy down there so somewhere nice would be great! Thanks!

Thanks so much

more
    • sandeepgarg's Profile Photo

Geneva Annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 7:22 PM

We are a group of 9. We land at Geneva airport on 14th May at 8.20 AM.

We would 1st like to wander around Geneva for a few hours

Then go to ANNECY in late afternoon (preferably by road -- old??), and stay the night there.

Reach Lausanne by the 15th May afternoon. (Next day -- 16th-- want to visit Gruyere and Broc and then onto Interlaken)

We will have the Swiss train Railpass.

How do we work this out, if it is feasible?? Especially the Geneva- Annecy -Lausanne portion. The costing should not be too high.

Thanks

more
    • festivals in annecy

Annecy Mar 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM

what festivals are there in Annecy and what are the dates?

more
    • BillyA12's Profile Photo

transportation

Bayeux Mar 29, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Is it possible take cab or bus to to STE Merle Eglise and UTah from Bayeux. I am doing a tour afternoon of omaha I am getting there early like to see these sights on my own

more
    • SUIPPES MILITARY AREA

Champagne-Ardenne Mar 29, 2014 at 7:33 AM

WILL THE ARMY HAVE THEIR TOUR OF THE DESTROYED VILLAGES THIS YEAR? IF SO WHEN? DO WE NEED TO CONTACT SOMEONE TO SIGN UP?

more
    • Traveling to Lourdes

Lourdes Mar 28, 2014 at 7:40 AM

4 of us will be in Rome in July. What is the best way to get from Rome to Lourdes for a few day? I'm looking for something relatively reasonable in regards to pricing.

more
    • MarshaB4's Profile Photo

Souvenir shops??

Avignon Mar 24, 2014 at 10:06 PM

Suggestions on where to find the souvenirs of the area?

more
    • Lavender fields

France 3 hours ago

Hello everyone! We"ll be spending a week in France and one of those days I would like to visit the lavender fields which is in Provence. We have booked a hotel in Paris and wondering would a day be enough to spend in Provence mainly to see the lavender fields? How early should we leave Paris? Should a car rental be a better idea for transport? There's 4 of us , 2 adults and 2 kids 10,15 yo. We'll be in France 1st week of July . Thank you all!

more
    • Arles Hotel Recommendation

Arles Apr 21, 2014 at 7:37 AM

I will be in Arles in late May and would like suggestions for a nice hotel which is centrally located and which has parking.

Carl

more
    • tatjana2910's Profile Photo

transport from voltaire to geneve

Ferney-Voltaire Apr 20, 2014 at 11:48 AM

hi, what is the nearest way from the hotel de france to the main bus station for geneve centar?
      thank you

more
    • traveling from La Gaude to Cannes

La Gaude Apr 19, 2014 at 6:25 AM

Hi
      I want to know how can i go from La Gaude to Cannes by bus or train??

more
    • hiking in Lourdes

Lourdes Apr 18, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Any good hike accessible from the Town with our a car?

more