Dominica Travel Answers

change location
lil_wings's Profile Photo

Cocoa Cottages and Eco Lodge- outside of Roseau

by lil_wings Online Now Jan 16, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Has anyone heard anything about this guest house or stayed there? I am planning a trip to Dominica during the summer, and I had heard about this place from a passer-by. I am planning on doing some SCUBA diving while I am in Dominica, but it's not the ONLY reason that I am going.

Any input would be great. Thanks.

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • Re: Cocoa Cottages and Eco Lodge- outside of Roseau

by travelingfrog Online Now Mar 2, 2008 at 5:37 AM

There are a lot of accommodations in that area - some nice, some not so nice.
    I would suggest you contact Paul - dominicatrailguide.com/conta...
    He knows the area very well - he lives there, is a local guide for hikes and also teaches scuba diving. He can advise you with accommodation and activities as well, or any other info you might need.
    We had him as a guide for the Boiling Lake trail and he is a wealth of information. He just published a guide for Dominica which, from what I understood, is sold by Amazon.
    I hope this will help you.
    Have a great trip! It is a beautiful island.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Re: Cocoa Cottages and Eco Lodge- outside of Roseau

by Martin_S. Online Now Mar 18, 2008 at 4:43 AM

Shalom, Shalom:
    Yes we stayed at Cocoa Cottages and thoroughly enjoyed it. Say hi to Bobby from Martin, Zohara and Tal from Israel.
    The owner and manager, Bobby, is very well informed and connected in the area and can help you arrange your diving trips. He can also put you in contact with a guide (ask about Moses) for a hike in the jungle to see a fantastic waterfall.
    There is a lot of information on my pages if you would like and also a picture of Bobby and Cocoa Cottages.
    Have fun, the people there are truly fantastic.
    Martin

• Martin_S.'s Profile Photo

Re: Cocoa Cottages and Eco Lodge- outside of Roseau

by Martin_S. Online Now Oct 16, 2008 at 5:34 AM

?????
    Did you make your trip to Dominica and did you get a change to meet Bobby at Cocoa Cottages????
    Martin

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Dominica Travel Answer Locations