Domazlice

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transports to go to Giant mountains in Czech republic

Czech Republic Jun 20, 2015 at 11:59 AM

What is the easiest way to go to the Giant mountains by transports (train or bus)?

thank you

more
    • Transfer in Heathrow

Czech Republic Jun 7, 2015 at 1:39 AM

Hello I'm going to NY in 2 months. We will fly from Prague to London-Heathrow and then we have 2 hours to catch our flight to NY. We are really nervous of not catching the plane. So I have some questions. Does anyone have an experience with transfer in Heathrow? We'll also land in terminal 3 and fly to NY from 3, so this is a benefit I hope. I'm also curious about the way out of the plane. I'm afraid that we will have to go by bus from the plane even that our next flight is from the same terminal we might have to go by bus through more terminals and it takes time.
      Thank you for your time

more
    • RamkrishnaPaul's Profile Photo

3 nights 2 days

Prague Jun 10, 2015 at 1:44 AM

we are going to Prague for 3 nights in July . Please advise the best places to visit .. How we get the passes or ticket without a long Q. From were we can buy the tickets or passes??

more
    • Brno to Munich by train

Brno Jun 8, 2015 at 9:02 AM

Is it possible to get from Brno to Munich by train ??
      If so , what's involved ??
      Thanks
      Dewi

more

Near Domazlice

• Hotel Konselsky Senk

by joannefj Online Now Mar 11, 2008 at 1:19 PM

The hotel sounds good but I am wondering if the beds are hard. I read in one review that one place there had very (rock) hard beds. We have back trouble and can't tolerate hard beds. Thanks for any response.

1 Answer Nov 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM