Dolalghat

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Nepalese name Payma / Paima

Nepal May 12, 2015 at 8:14 AM

Hi there, I travelled to Darjeeling in India and did some trekking in Singalila National Park. During the trek we crossed the border into Nepal and stayed in a village where we met a little girl who we fell in love with! We were told her name was Payma or Paima or possibly Bayma. I can't find any record of this as a Nepali name, or a meaning for the word, so wonder if I may have misheard or misunderstood the pronunciation.

Any help would be much appreciated! We are expecting a baby are considering naming her Payma/Bayma but want to get the spelling and origin of the name correct if possible - if it exists!

Thank you.

more
    • Ulaan Baator to Kathmandu direct flights?

Kathmandu May 6, 2015 at 5:30 AM

I'd like to go from UB to KTM by air by the quickest route. Have you done this trip? Any ideas?

more
    • Joining your efforts

Nepal May 15, 2015 at 12:20 AM

Hello,
      I am flying in on May 23rd from US and will be there for a month to help in any way I can. I am taking first aid and CPR with the Red Cross prior to flying out and will be bringing a special water purification system (specifically kills parasite in water this season) and grains and light cooking equipment. I am answering God's request that I go and am traveling alone. Presently the airport is reported as being closed but I am hopeful that it will be open by the time I am scehduled to fly in. May I join your group's efforts? Because I am not a registered doctor I have not been taken on with any other group. I have donated money through organizations but feel in my heart that I must be there to help in the way God intends. I will be obtaining an international phone and in that way may be able to get in touch upon landing or will meet at a designated location depending on what the situation is. If there is anything that would be helpful for me to bring that is needed I would be happy to do so per your advisement. Thank you so much for your taking the time to read and respond. I look forward to hearing from you.

more