Doboj

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Transportation from Tuzla airport to city

Tuzla Jul 20, 2015 at 3:58 AM

What is the normal price for a taxi ride from Tuzla airport to the city center? It seems to be the only way to get there, except by renting a car. (The distance should be about 15 km.)

more
    • Weather in End of March

Bosnia and Herzegovina Jul 13, 2015 at 1:25 AM

I am considering a trip to Sarajevo and Mostar during Easter 2016, i. e. end of March month.

I have read online that the temperature the same period this year had between 12 and 19 degrees C, but I have also read that there is a 60% risk of rain in March. What is the weather usually like during the period? I am the owner of a Swedish travel blog and I need sunshine and a blue sky on my pictures!

BR
      Lena

more
    • augustiner's Profile Photo

Wizz Airport Bus to Sarajevo .....and maybe Zenica?

Tuzla Jul 9, 2015 at 5:42 AM

I am flying to Tuzla from Germany with Wizz Air. Their website says they have a bus going to Sarajevo when the flight comes at 10 pm. What are my chances of them letting me out in or close to Zenica? Should be on the way. It says on their site this is a direct bus, no stops. But who knows.

If that won't work, does anybody know what a taxi Tuzla Airport - Zenica might cost?

more
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

Good guesthouse or hostel in Doboj, anyone?

by Drugness Online Now Apr 1, 2015 at 11:30 AM

Hello everybody
      I'm looking to spend a night in Doboj but just for one night. Can anyone tell me a good budget place to stay, reasonably central or close to the bus stations (I believe there are 2 of them?). I'm not really a fan of hotels but if the price is right...
      Thanks everyone!

9 Answers Apr 2, 2015 at 8:06 AM

Is there a bus or train from Doboj to Belgrade? And also between Doboj and Banja Luka?

by Drugness Online Now Mar 31, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Hello all
      I am struggling to find some information online about timetables. I would prefer the quicker route but if anyone can help. I would be very thankful!
      Also, it seems there are no bus routes between Doboj and Banja Luka. Is this correct?
      Thanks!

5 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 3:12 PM

Display of military hardware in Doboj?

by Drugness Online Now Nov 26, 2013 at 6:31 AM

Hello everyone, especially you Doboj locals ;)
      Hope ye are all well. Can someone tell me if there is a museum or outdoor display of military hardware from the civil war of the 1990's in Doboj? I was told there was recently, but details of its location were almost non-existent, apart from it being signposted on the Sarajevo-Doboj main road? Does that make sense?
      Hope all is well!
      DG

4 Answers Jul 15, 2015 at 3:10 PM
    • DOBOJ

by AlmirCamdzic Online Now Nov 21, 2004 at 4:34 AM

ARE VILA AND SIPKA RESTAURANT SILL WORKING IN DOBOJ,BOSNIA AND HERCEGOVNIA?

2 Answers Jun 10, 2014 at 2:57 PM