Dobbiaco

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Hiking around Pale di San Martino

Dolomiti Feb 2, 2016 at 11:33 AM

Hi - We're planning a few days' hike in the Dolomites, in Pale di San Martino, and I did help planning it.... I did a lovely hike about 20 years ago - but I can't remember the details... I know at least a par of it was part of the Alte Via 2. I started with the cable car from San Martino to Rosetta hut, then walked about 3 hours to another hut, stayed the night there, and continued next day to another hut, from there came down and found my way back to San Martino... I'm almost sure the first hut was Pradidali, but I have no idea which was the second one... I would like to do something similar this year - in July - but need more info about trails and huts. Any suggestion for a trek that starts with this cable car, then has about 3-4 hours of walking to the next hut where we can spend the night, and from which we can continue to another trail of 3-4 hours to another hut - from which we can walk back to San Martino - will be very much appreciated. Another option is to stay 2 nights in the same mountain hut - and doing a day walk in between.

So I need advice on -

Option A: San Martino - cable car - Rosetta - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep uphill) to - Rifugio 1 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep uphill) to - Rifugio 2 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep downhill) , back to - San Martino

Option B: San Martino - cable car - Rosetta - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep uphill) to - Rifugio 1 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep) back to Rifugio 1 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep downhill) , back to - San Martino Thanks a lot in advance, Ana.

more
    • car rental return near Trento train station

Trento 4 hours ago

I am renting a car in Milan and would like to drop off at the Trento train station. I can't find any information on what rental return is near the train station. Is there one nearby?

more
    • Trekking in Pale di San Martino

San Martino di Castrozza Feb 1, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Hi -

We're planning a few days' hike in the Dolomites, in Pale di San Martino, and I did help planning it....

I did a lovely hike about 20 years ago - but I can't remember the details... I know at least a par of it was part of the Alte Via 2. I started with the cable car from San Martino to Rosetta hut, then walked about 3 hours to another hut, stayed the night there, and continued next day to another hut, from there came down and found my way back to San Martino... I'm almost sure the first hut was Pradidali, but I have no idea which was the second one... I would like to do something similar this year - in July - but need more info about trails and huts.

Any suggestion for a trek that starts with this cable car, then has about 3-4 hours of walking to the next hut where we can spend the night, and from which we can continue to another trail of 3-4 hours to another hut - from which we can walk back to San Martino - will be very much appreciated. Another option is to stay 2 nights in the same mountain hut - and doing a day walk in between.

So I need advice on -

Option A: San Martino - cable car - Rosetta - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep uphill) to - Rifugio 1 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep uphill) to - Rifugio 2 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep downhill) , back to - San Martino

Option B: San Martino - cable car - Rosetta - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep uphill) to - Rifugio 1 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep)  back to  Rifugio 1 - trail for a 3-4 hours walk (preferably not too steep downhill) , back to - San Martino

Thanks a lot in advance,

Ana.

more