Distrito de Vila Real

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• River knowledge

Pinhão Jul 15, 2014 at 8:19 AM

We would like to take a boat from porto along the Duoro for one day. What can you recommend? There are six of us. Please can you give me website addresses? Many thanks Mady

more
    • River knowledge

Pinhão Jul 15, 2014 at 8:19 AM

We would like to take a boat from porto along the Duoro for one day. What can you recommend? There are six of us. Please can you give me website addresses? Many thanks Mady

2 Answers Jul 15, 2014 at 3:12 PM
    • Porto to Peso da Règua

Peso da Régua Apr 27, 2014 at 6:14 AM

Is it possible to get from Porto to Peso da Règua by train or bus? not by boat. Thank you

5 Answers Apr 27, 2014 at 7:32 AM
    • Harvest Activities

Pinhão Sep 10, 2013 at 12:03 PM

From september 21-28 I will stay in Pinhao to be in the Douro region at harvest time.
      Like to spend my time in an active way and will help with harvest activities.
      I want to participate in treading grapes and have the experience of this traditional winemaking. Are there quintas in Pinhao where this is possible?

1 Answer Sep 11, 2013 at 6:42 AM
    • pinhao to porto by river boat day trip

Pinhão Aug 27, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Hi. Is it possible to travel on a day trip from pinhao to porto round trip. If not, is it more scenic to drive or to take a train. How long is the trip by boat?...by train? or by car. we are leaving the us sep 08 for portugal and would appreciate your immediate help. I have not been able to find this out. thanks bette frankel

4 Answers Sep 1, 2009 at 8:18 PM
    • Solar Mateus

Vila Real Sep 29, 2006 at 2:43 AM

I want to take a party to the gardens but am having trouble finding contact telephone or e-mail to make a booking. Can anybody help?

• São Leonardo da Galafura - a viewing point

Peso da Régua Apr 12, 2006 at 2:18 PM

Hello!

I'm going on holiday to Portugal in June this year.
      and I'd like to visit São Leonardo da Galafura viewing point.

Please tell me how can I get there from Peso da Régua
      (by train , bus , taxi + hike)
      I think that the nerest railway station is Covelinhas.
      Is it a good option to start hihe from Covelinhas or do you
      suggest something else?
      How far is to São Leonardo da Galafura ?

Pleae help

Kind Regards
      Robert

1 Answer Apr 15, 2006 at 1:57 PM
    • Praia da Oura

Oura Feb 21, 2006 at 9:55 AM

I am thinking about booking a villa in Praia da Oura. Is this area suitable for couples in their late twenties looking for a relaxing holiday but a reasonable busy nightlife. Or would anyone recommenend another area in the Algarve.

Please help

Thanks

2 Answers Feb 22, 2006 at 4:06 AM
    • Locate Restaurant

Vila Real Nov 14, 2004 at 7:00 PM

I am travelling to Vila Real and am trying to find a restaurant called Restaurant a Lareira. I cannot find it on any web site. Does anyone have any information about this restaurant? I think the owner may be an old friend, but I am not sure. Thanks! Amber

17 Answers Nov 16, 2004 at 7:16 AM