Distrito de Viana do Castelo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• is the shop still there

Distrito de Lisboa Jul 6, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Does any one know if Christiano Ronaldos shop CR 7 is still in Lisboa? My grandson wants me to bring som Things back with me. Thank you

more
    • Bike hire Sesimbra

Sesimbra Jun 23, 2014 at 4:13 AM

I want to hire a quality road bike or mountain bike from 12 July to 23rd July.

Bike Iberia will hire me a bike OK but they need to deliver to a hotel or an address available 9am - 5pm 'there must be a Front Desk open all day long during normal business hours.' they dont deliver to a personal address (I am staying in rented accomodation at a personal address).

Is there anywhere in Sesimbra that I can use eg. hotel or shop address as a delivery and pick up address?

Or is there anywhere else that I can hire from?

Thank you

Julie

more
    • Praia da rocha

Portugal Jun 21, 2014 at 3:53 PM

Nightlife in Praia da rocha for students ?

more
    • Wax ex votos - where to buy and ship ?

Fátima Jun 21, 2014 at 9:52 AM

I am in the uS and would like to purchase some wax ex votes. Anyone have a website to order or willing to ship ?

more
    • Dao wine tour

Porto Jun 20, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Any tours of the Dao wine region, around Viseu from Porto? Either in groups or a guide with a car to take two around, so we don't have to rent a car for one day. Thanks, John

more
    • Lavra Funicular

Lisbon Jul 9, 2014 at 8:46 AM

Carris website says Lavra funicular was closed during a period in March and April for repairs. I just wanted to make sure it is open again now. Does anyone know? Thanks.

more
    • Sintra ceramics

Sintra Jul 8, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I would like to buy fish and seahorse designed hand painted ceramics we saw in Sintra.The shop was on the left just above the bus parking area.

more
    • Holiday and Elevador Gloria

Lisbon Jul 8, 2014 at 12:03 PM

I will be in Lisbon on the Feast of Assumption (Friday Aug. 15), staying near the Elevador do Gloria. I want to ride the elevador, but am a little confused as to whether this means the elevador will be closed at certain times that day or night. Here is what Carris' web site says (English page), but I'm still confused:

Monday to Thursday (except holiday eve): 7:00 a.m. to 11:55 p.m.
      Friday (except holiday) and holiday eve´s (Monday to Thursday): 7:00 a.m. to 00:25 a.m.
      Saturday (except holiday): 8:30 a.m. to 00:20 a.m.
      Sunday and holiday´s (except holiday eve): 9:00 a.m. to 11:55 p.m.
      Sunday (if holiday eve): 9:00 a.m. to 00:25 a.m.

For one thing, I'm not sure how to interpret "holiday eve" and understand how it applies to me. I will get to Lisbon Thursday morning and leave Saturday afternoon. I'm assuming that on Friday, if Feast of Assumption is a major holiday in Portugal, the elevador runs from 9:00 to almost midnight, I guess on the Thursday before, it runs from 7:00 to almost midnight. Are these assumptions correct?

more
    • Is there anyone looking for apartment in Lisbon?

Lisbon Jul 8, 2014 at 6:23 AM

We have booked a large apartment in Lisbon from 12th of August - 19th. The apartment is huge (250m2) and concerning the fact that it receives 6 people, and there are three of us, we are looking for at least two more people to split the costs. Is there anyone interested?

more
    • Frequency of 101 Bus

Almada Jul 7, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Hi. I found bus site earlier but now having trouble. Could you please give me link or tell me generally how often bus 101 runs in August on a Saturday and about how long it takes from Cacilhas to Cristo Rei? Thank you/obrigada.

more
    • Fatima for the day

Arrifana Jun 30, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I would like to take a bus from Arrifana to Fatima for the day - how do I do this?

more
    • Aeroporto Porto - Cantanhede

Portugal Jun 30, 2014 at 5:00 PM

Boa noite

Eu gostaria que alguem me ajudasse a saber qual a maneira mais facil, e tambem mais rapida, de ir do aeroporto do Porto ( Sa Carneiro ) ate Cantanhede.

Obrigado

more
    • If I stay close to the hospital in Ponta Delgada is that too far to walk to the City Doors

Ponta Delgada Jun 16, 2014 at 11:26 AM

If I stay close to the hospital in Ponta Delgada is that too far to walk to the City Doors

more
    • Car Hire to Hotel

Lisbon Jun 15, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Hi, does anyone know of a car hire that will drop off at a hotel. We are staying in Hotel Praia-Mar in Estoril. Many thanks

more
    • Taxi from airport /Ferry to Lisbon/ Playgrond for Children

Costa de Caparica Jun 15, 2014 at 3:03 AM

I will be staying in a hotel at Cost da Caparica with my children in a couple of weeks.
      Do you have any idea about the cost for a taxi. Public transportation is not an option because of the time of arrival and traveling with two Children.

Can you give me any tips on playgrounds for the children?

I want tot visit Lisbon. I know there is a ferry that goes there. Is it better to take a taxi tot the ferry or can i get there by bus and what is the name of the busstop?

Yours sincerely, Sandy.

more
    • Taxi - Lisbon to Carcavelos

Cascais Jun 13, 2014 at 5:51 AM

I am visiting Carcavelos in August and would like to pre book a taxi from the airport.
      Does anybody know of a friendly cab service they can recommend?
      Thanks in anticipation.

more
    • Lisbon Graca Question

Portugal Jul 7, 2014 at 8:52 AM

Hello. I saw a reference to Miradouro Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen near the convent and largo Graca. Is this the same as what some people call the Miradouro Graca? Obrigada/thanks!

more
    • BUS TO GERE`S

Porto Jul 4, 2014 at 3:27 AM

CAN YOU GET A BUS DIRECT TO GERE`S FROM PORTO AIRPORT

more
    • Transport in castelo branco

Distrito de Castelo Branco Jul 2, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Hello everyone!
      i have a question for you, anyone know how to get to idanha a nova travelling with busses from castelo branco?

thanks for any answer

more
    • cruise terminal

Ponta Delgada Jun 29, 2014 at 10:08 AM

is the cruise terminal easy to travel around from? We want to do our own tour for the day Is it possible to do private tours and are they better than the larger ones

more
    • Transport Ericeira

Ericeira Jun 28, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Hi ,travelling with my family in July and staying in Ericeria. Can anyone recommend a car hire company either in Ericeria or from Lisbon airport. Also part of my family want to travel to Ericeria by public transport if possible. Any suggestions or advice? Cheers

more
    • groop holaday

Faro Jun 25, 2014 at 10:37 PM

can i get a train frome moncarapacho to fatima thanks kevin

more
    • Nearby shops?

Foz do Arelho Jun 23, 2014 at 10:46 AM

We are staying at a villa in Foz do Arelho. As it is going to be a family get together, chill out holiday we dont really want to hire a car as we will be spending most of the time at the villa. Will there be shops nearby for us to stock up on supplies and any ideas of cost for a taxi from Lisbon airport?

more
    • upgrading from a studio apt to a bedroom

Albufeira Jun 17, 2014 at 2:27 PM

i am going to albufeira in september and staying in the villanova. i booked a studio apartment but want to upgrade to a bedroom. could i do it on arrival? how much will it cost?

more
    • wifi in Costa da Caparica hotel

Costa de Caparica Jun 14, 2014 at 4:39 AM

we are travelling to the Coasta da Capaprica Hotel for two weeks. Will prob die without internet connection!! When I booked the hotel said it was in every room. Does anyone know from experience is it as bad as I have read in reviews subsequently? :(

more