Distrito de Aveiro

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cantanhede

Aveiro Apr 8, 2014 at 4:27 AM

Does anybody know if there is any bus from Aveiro to Cantanhede?

5 Answers Apr 10, 2014 at 2:29 AM
    • To expensive or OK?

Aveiro Jan 15, 2014 at 10:59 AM

I am going to Aveiro for the summer and I`ve found a company that has daily programs that include transports (they pick you up at the hotel in the morning and back to the hotel around 5 pm), tours, beaches, nature walks, a tipical meal (fresh fish, veal, shellfish..depending on the place) and insurance.

I think the programes are great but they cost 40 to 50€/person.

Do you think that is a fair price or am I paying too much?

3 Answers Jan 19, 2014 at 12:12 AM
    • azadreddy's Profile Photo

family life in Aveiro

Aveiro Sep 6, 2013 at 11:17 PM

hi everybody,I am an Indian,and working with Dow chemicals.I am coming to Estarreja in January for 9 months training.How is the family life and safety for the family there........thankyou

2 Answers Sep 7, 2013 at 10:25 PM
    • athenrycanadian's Profile Photo

Location of Bus Station?

Aveiro May 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM

Hi,
      We're arriving by train from Porto but will be taking the Bus to Leiria later in the day. I'm looking for the address of the Bus Station please, thank you!

7 Answers May 31, 2013 at 4:10 AM
    • punkab85's Profile Photo

from aveiro to airport oporto

Aveiro Mar 23, 2013 at 3:31 PM

hi!
      i have a flight on 25th March (this monday), the time is 07 am!
      I check the trains from aveiro but the first is at 04.43 am and it's so late beacuse for sure i would lose it!
      Well, someone of u know some bus that go to the airport?
      thank u so much!

2 Answers Mar 24, 2013 at 6:03 AM
    • Costa Nova

Aveiro Mar 2, 2013 at 7:33 AM

Does anybody knows how to get from Aveiro to Costa Nova by public transport? Thank you

2 Answers Mar 3, 2013 at 7:18 AM
    • moonlight_medusa's Profile Photo

Aveiro ~ Vila Nova de Famalicão

Aveiro Jan 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM

Olá,

qual a melhor forma de ir de Aveiro para Vila Nova de Famalicão de transporte público?

Já tentei a Rede de Expressos mas não há nenhuma rota para V.N. Famalicão, nem para Braga ou Guimarães.

A CP tem de facto comboios, neste caso para Braga, mas estava à procura de uma forma mais económica.

Obrigada! :)

3 Answers Jan 22, 2013 at 6:34 AM
    • Pau365's Profile Photo

Taxi-boat Barra - Sao Jacinto

Distrito de Aveiro Oct 1, 2012 at 12:25 PM

Hi,
      Does anyone know if barcos-taxi, taxi-boats exist to take you from Praia da Barra to Sao Jacinto? Or anything similar, anyone with a boat who takes people... I know about the lancha/ferry from Forte da Barra, I'm looking for an alternative from Barra itself or even from Costa Nova.
      Thanks!!

• eav123's Profile Photo

Vigo airport to Aveiro, Portugal...help!~

Aveiro Jun 4, 2012 at 8:29 AM

Hola-bom dia-I'm coming to Aveiro on July 3 from Vigo, Spain but can't seem to find information about busses/trains from the Vigo airport. What mode of transportation should I take and what is the company name? I couldn't find a train, so i'm assuming I'll be taking a bus. Any help/suggestions are appreciated.
      Obrigado! Gracias!

8 Answers Jun 5, 2012 at 8:14 AM
    • Left luggage offfice at Aveiro Station?

Aveiro May 19, 2012 at 8:32 PM

Is there a left luggage office in Aveiro Railway Station?
      If not, are there other ways to deposit suitcases for a few hours?

1 Answer May 20, 2012 at 1:19 AM
    • I am traveling to visit family and need info.

Oliveira do Bairro Apr 13, 2012 at 1:16 PM

How do i get from Oporto airport to Oliveira do Bairro. My guess is i pick up the metro at oporto airport that will take me to Trindade train station where i get the alpha to Oliveira do bairro. Please confirm if this is correct. Also what are the prices.

2 Answers Apr 15, 2012 at 8:11 PM
    • beach

Aveiro Jan 20, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Beachs are almost or far from city?

6 Answers Feb 3, 2012 at 12:49 AM
    • Luggage

Distrito de Aveiro Jul 1, 2011 at 2:33 AM

I'm planning to visit to Aveiro this September.
      Is there a place where I can leave my luggage for a few hours during the day?
      As far as I know the train station does not provide such a service.

Thanks in advance

3 Answers Jul 4, 2011 at 7:08 AM
    • Vale de Cambra

Distrito de Aveiro Jan 8, 2010 at 11:23 PM

can you give me the position of sidel(Vale de Cambra plant)plant from Vale de Cambra.

1 Answer Jan 9, 2010 at 3:35 AM
    • Left luggage

Aveiro Jan 6, 2010 at 4:45 AM

Is it possible to leave luggage at Aveira station for a few hours?

1 Answer Jan 8, 2010 at 12:56 AM
    • Train station

Aveiro Oct 4, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Please can someone give me the address of the train station in Aveiro. Thanks

1 Answer Oct 4, 2009 at 4:26 PM
    • Bus Transportation from Aveiro to Fatima

Aveiro Sep 7, 2009 at 4:23 PM

Greetings,

I would like to know if there is a bus/coach that will take me from Aveiro to Fatima on a Monday morning. I thought about taking the train but have heard that the train station is not as close to Fatima as the bus station. Any suggestion or help would be appreciated.

2 Answers Sep 8, 2009 at 9:43 AM
    • salachic's Profile Photo

Aveiro beach area..... Costa Nova? Barra?

Aveiro Mar 24, 2009 at 4:24 PM

We are 6 people looking to spend about 4 days on the beach in July. I know it it high season and probably very busy. But we are looking for information on a beach front apt to rent. I like the looks of the striped houses we've seen on the internet. We are older adults and would take good care of any private rental we'd be able to get. Any suggestions on where to look? Obrigado.

• Need information

Aveiro Jan 18, 2009 at 1:54 AM

Hello,

I'm Nida from India. I'm planning to travel to Aveiro in a week's time. I will be staying there for a month. I have some questions:
      1. I will be arriving at the Porto Airport. How can I get to Aveiro? Is there a train station at the airport? Or do i need to take the taxi? What are the charges?
      2. Is it raining there at this time of the year. Would that be an inconvenience for me to move around in Aveiro?
      My hotel is around 2 km from my workplace and I have learnt that there is no bus service directly connecting it.So with the rains, how do to i move around in the city? Will taking the cab be too expensive?

Could you please help me out as this is my first time to Europe. Thanks for your help.

--Nida

3 Answers Jan 18, 2009 at 4:09 AM
    • Taxi to Oliveira de Frades

Aveiro Jul 30, 2008 at 3:33 AM

Hi,

Very specific question!

I need to get to Oliveira de Frades (~45minutes drive) from Aveiro on Saturday morning, too early to get the (very slow!) bus.

Is it likely (or even remotely possible) that I could get a taxi this distance, at this time, and would anyone have any idea what it costs?

I don't read/speak/comprehend Portugese... :o/ or I could probably find this out for myself...

1 Answer Jul 30, 2008 at 6:14 AM
    • mohammad58's Profile Photo

Expenses in Aveiro

Aveiro Jul 19, 2008 at 2:41 AM

Hello everyone,

I am going to Aveiro University by September for a Year and my wife will accompany me. First of all, I want to know if it is easy to find a family flat / apartment near the university campus. Do you have any estimate of rent an accomodation. Besides, I would like to know the average expenses for a couple during a month in Aveiro other than accomodation. ( I know it's differ from person to person, just I want an estimate).
      Any recommendation would be welcome.

Thanks,
      Mohammad

• verrocchio's Profile Photo

Internet Access

Aveiro May 15, 2008 at 1:23 PM

Hello everyone.
      Going to be in Aveiro for a whole month, and need to know where internet cafes are.
      The last time I was there, i found a spot near city hall? that lets you use the internet for perhaps 30 mins., something along those lines.
      So for any of you locals, any other places?
      Thanks in advance..

1 Answer May 19, 2008 at 5:32 PM
    • transport from Aveiro to Porto

Aveiro Apr 28, 2008 at 1:52 AM

Hello,
      I have to visit Aveiro at the end of May and I am very concerned how I can travel back from Aveiro to Porto to catch an early flight from Porto Airport to the UK. The flight is at 11 am, so I have to be at the airport at least about 8:30-9:00 am. I checked the trains timetable and they start only after 8:30 am which is too late and I risk missing a flight. I could not find any information about buses from Aveiro to Porto. Can any one help me! Please!

2 Answers Apr 28, 2008 at 8:58 AM
    • Aveiro - where to leave luggage?

Aveiro Apr 14, 2008 at 12:54 AM

Hi,

we will be stoping in Aveiro for a day while traveling from Porto to Lizbona. We will come in the morning and leave in the afternoon. Is there a place we could leave our luggage for the time being there (maybe on the train station)?

Thanks,
      Matej

1 Answer Apr 17, 2008 at 12:47 AM
    • joylam0805's Profile Photo

Ask for Travel Guide for the First-time Traveller to Aveiro

Aveiro Apr 10, 2008 at 2:18 AM

Hello!
      I am going to Aveiro from Hong Kong.
      I am frustrated on how to get to Aveiro from Porto Airport or Lisboa Airport.
      Moreover, can u suggest some places to be visited in Aveiro? as well as hotel to stay for a week..

As I'm going to University of Aveiro , which hotel you recommend is near to the University.

Last but not least, can u recommend where I can download some bochure about Aveiro travel guide from the Internet?

Thanks ~~

3 Answers Jul 30, 2008 at 3:53 AM
    • Davelyn's Profile Photo

Holiday on the Islands of Acores

Açores Aug 27, 2006 at 4:53 PM

People are asking what the temperature is like in November and also the rates there. Can you help us out? Davelyn.

1 Answer Aug 30, 2006 at 4:02 PM
    • camping barra

Barra Jun 27, 2006 at 7:27 AM

gostava de saber se é necessário carta de campista para nos instalarmos no parque de campismo da Barra-Ilhavo-Aveiro

• Transportation from Porto to Aveiro, Portugal

Aveiro Jan 17, 2006 at 2:44 PM

Greetings fellow travelers!! I am a new member and my wife and I are travelling to Aveiro for a few days in August. We have learned that Aveiro is approximately 80KM from Porto. Will we be able to hire a taxi to take us to Aveiro? Is this common? We will have two large suitecases and the thought of taking the bus or train does not appeal to us. If the option of a taxi is out can we hire a driver in Porto?

Thanks for your help,

Roily

1 Answer Jan 17, 2006 at 3:07 PM
    • fun

Vale de Cambra Jul 30, 2005 at 5:42 AM

tell me please...its really important to me...is there a night life in Vale de Cambra...maybe some clubs...bars...and what about shopping7777

look forward to your answer
      tnx

• accommodation in Aveiro

Aveiro Apr 29, 2004 at 10:01 AM

I am going to Aveiro at the end of May and I am looking for a cool hotel to stay in. Nothing too fancy, good breakfast, good rooms, any ideas? Thank you for your help and I looking forward to seeing Aveiro.

2 Answers May 1, 2004 at 5:39 AM