change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Distrito Federal Travel Answer Locations

• Cicerones de Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Apr 16, 2014 at 10:11 AM

Does somebody know about Cicerones de Buenos Aires? I heard they give free walking tours

3 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 5:06 PM
    • laurennnnnnnnnnnn's Profile Photo

buses in buenos aires

Buenos Aires Apr 16, 2014 at 9:40 AM

Does anybody know how and where can you get a luxury coach for travelling from a hotel near Ministro Pistarini International Airport to Iguazu falls? Thanks.

10 Answers Apr 18, 2014 at 9:26 AM
    • Is there baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airp0rt

Buenos Aires Mar 12, 2014 at 10:36 AM

We are in B.A. betwene flights for over 8 hours is there baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airport?????

3 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:19 PM
    • Is ther baggage storage at Jose Newbery Airp0rt

Buenos Aires Mar 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM

We have an 8 hour layover between are arival at Ezezia and our departure from Jose Newbery Airport is there Baggage Storage at Jose Newbery??????

1 Answer Mar 12, 2014 at 10:46 AM
    • monkeygoblin's Profile Photo

Football crazy

Buenos Aires Jan 24, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Hi all

So i'm a football nut. It's one of my big passions in life.

I'm in Buenos Aires for only a couple more weeks, leaving before the football season begins. But there must be matches on here before the season starts right?
      I mean, pre-season friendly games, anything really.
      I'm in desperate need of some live football. It doesn't have to be the Boca's & River's of this world, indeed I plan on watching Argentinos Jnrs v Godoy Cruz on 8th Feb.

If anyone has any idea of the where's, the who's and the when's of football matches here over the next couple of weeks, you will be making me a very happy chappy

All the best

Mateo

1 Answer Jan 24, 2014 at 5:21 PM
    • Looking for art

Buenos Aires Jan 22, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Unfortunetly we will be in Buenos Aires midweek. We love the street art and craft fairs but will miss them. What neighborhood should we see that has galleries or art students?

4 Answers Jan 22, 2014 at 10:36 PM
    • Shuttle between EZE and cruise terminal?

Buenos Aires Jan 5, 2014 at 2:58 PM

What is the least expensive (and safe) way to travel from EZE airport to the cruse terminal?

1 Answer Jan 6, 2014 at 9:37 AM
    • tango classes

Buenos Aires Dec 20, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Where are group tango classes available in English at a reasonable cost?

2 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 5:24 PM
    • best tango teachers?

Buenos Aires Dec 20, 2013 at 5:55 PM

how much to learn tango?

1 Answer Jan 14, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • transport from airport to palermo

Buenos Aires Nov 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM

hi , what is the safest and cheapest way to travel from the international airport to palermo ?
      average cost of a direct taxis?

thanks
      wesley

4 Answers Dec 21, 2013 at 5:33 PM
    • El Caminito best lighting

Buenos Aires Oct 28, 2013 at 2:15 PM

What time of day is best for bright sunlight on the colorful houses of El Caminito (for photography).

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    • Evigt564's Profile Photo

Hostels in Palermo, BsAs?

Buenos Aires Oct 15, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Hi everyone. I am looking for a decent hostel in Palermo, but all the ones I have finding have horrendous reviews. There are some in BsAs with amazing reviews but they are not in Palermo. The language school I will be attending is located in Soho Palermo and this is one of the main reasons I'd like to stay in Palermo, but also because after reading about Palermo, San Telmo, and Recoleta, I think Palermo would be the best fit for me.

Has anyone stayed in a hostel in Palermo that they would recommend?

2 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 5:17 AM
    • Foreign Exchange

Buenos Aires Oct 12, 2013 at 7:13 AM

Where may I buy "blue" pesos in or near Recoleta?

3 Answers Oct 13, 2013 at 8:55 AM
    • Tassa de reciprocitad ? TAXE de RÉCIPROCITÉ ?

Buenos Aires Sep 16, 2013 at 1:18 PM

La taxe de réciprocité peut-elle être payée au comptant ( CASH) plutôt que par le formulaire internet. Si oui où ? Colonia de Sacramento ou Montevideo ?

Merci

1 Answer Sep 16, 2013 at 1:31 PM
    • Alejo77's Profile Photo

Looking for travel buddy/guide

Buenos Aires Sep 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I will be in Buenos Aires September 16 to 26th, 2013 and looking for a friend to show me around to see cool places.

4 Answers Sep 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM
    • is that true or lie?

Buenos Aires Sep 6, 2013 at 8:37 PM

is that true that all airlines have a notice advisory that the person who booking in september 8 2013 is moved on september 30 2013?

2 Answers Sep 6, 2013 at 10:37 PM
    • good local restaurant

Buenos Aires Sep 5, 2013 at 8:48 AM

What is a good local restaurant (not too pricey) walking distance from the Park Tower

2 Answers Sep 5, 2013 at 11:07 AM
    • JessieLang's Profile Photo

Reliable guide

Buenos Aires Sep 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Do any of you know a good guide in Buenos Aires? All this is still tentative and may not even happen, but I am helping plan a South American cruise from Valparaiso to Buenos Aires for a group of senior citizens next February. We would need a guide for a day when we depart the ship, and possibly transportation from a hotel to the airport the next day. I don't have a feel for the number of passengers yet--probably between 4 and a dozen..

Are there some good, reasonably priced hotels in or near the historic downtown?

2 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 11:50 AM
    • giaht's Profile Photo

How to go from Buenos Aires to iguazu falls

Buenos Aires Aug 31, 2013 at 11:28 AM

hi everyone,

can you guy give me a tip how to get there the most fastest way... anycheap airline in argentina?

i am not planning my trip yeah, will be in argentine, begin with Buenos Aires.... So what sure i do... mendoza, cordoba, iguazu fall or others.

thank & have a great day

9 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 7:21 PM
    • Solo Female Travel

Buenos Aires Jul 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I have been researching safety in Argentina and have ran across many conflicting conclusions as to how safe or unsafe the city of Buenos Aires is. I am a 23 year old female planning to travel in Argentina this November. I have read many stories about frequent pick pocketing and theft but would like to hear some insight about other safety issues (kidnaping, assault ect..) Is traveling alone to Buenos Aires an unwise decision? Are single young American females more of a target for potential crime? If anyone has any recent information it would be greatly appreciated.

8 Answers Oct 2, 2013 at 7:23 PM
    • Money Exchange

Buenos Aires Jul 29, 2013 at 4:18 PM

My wife and I were in Buenos Aires 3 weeks ago and met an English guy who wanted to buy dollars. I was gonna look for people offering in the street, because I heard that's where you get the best rates, but the guys at the hostel told me it was a bad idea. Anyway, the English guy exchanged everything for us, making it hell of a lot safer and easier than I expected. He said he's always looking to buy dollars if possible. Am I allowed to post his email address here?

5 Answers Oct 1, 2013 at 11:33 PM
    • cscudi's Profile Photo

Flying from Ezeiza to Santiago

Buenos Aires Jul 4, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Trying to find out if the no liquids rule applies on flying from Buenos Aires to Santiago on LAN. Also, do you really need 3 hours for check in if you have already checked in on line and are planning to carry on? Leaving early tomorrow so any help would be appreciated.

8 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 4:27 PM
    • Any Good hotel in BA?

Buenos Aires Jun 7, 2013 at 5:31 PM

I will be in BA and I want to know if you guys know a good place to stay..I was told that recoleta area is a nice place

8 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 8:51 PM
    • donnajstevens's Profile Photo

tango lessons

Buenos Aires May 19, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Hi, I will be in Buenos Aires in September and I am interested in taking tango lessons. Can anyone recommend classes or teachers?

thanks

3 Answers Jul 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM
    • lukeshartung's Profile Photo

Partying in Buenos Aires?

Buenos Aires May 16, 2013 at 7:53 AM

I’m going to be in Buenos Aires for a week or two at the start of my trip, can anyone recommend good places to party?

4 Answers Jun 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    • Counterfeit Pesos

Buenos Aires May 4, 2013 at 4:24 PM

With all the information about counterfeit pesos, has anyone used a counterfeit pen to test the currency?

6 Answers May 8, 2013 at 6:47 AM
    • Exchanging Dollars

Buenos Aires Apr 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

We are vacationing in Buenos Aires in June for 12 days.
      My head is spinning with all that I've read re taking dollars, ATM's, credit cards, Xoom and "blue" rate.
      I'm hoping to hear from someone that has just returned or is in Argintina with so of wisdom.

9 Answers Jul 30, 2013 at 5:28 PM
    • Buenos Aires in July/ August?

Buenos Aires Apr 23, 2013 at 10:41 AM

Hi! I am planning for a trip in either July or August. Are there any outdoor tango events and activities to do? Also, I am Canadian and used to harsh winters. How cold should I expect it to get and what should I bring to wear? Thanks for your responses !

9 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    • Share your search for a spanish school in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Apr 22, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Tell me your experience...

7 Answers Jan 14, 2014 at 5:25 AM
    • Omega watches in Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires Apr 13, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Hello, I am planning a trip to Buenos Aires. How much can I expect to pay for a typical Omega watch? Let's say a Planet Ocean. Is it less expensive to buy something like this in the USA?

2 Answers Apr 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM