Distrito Federal

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

more
    • PeterParkerS's Profile Photo

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

more
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Concert Tickets

Mexico City Mar 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Considering going to Mexico City for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately Ticketmaster Mexico doesn't have great seats available. Is there a site such as Stub Hub, Ebay, etc. that would have tickets for concerts at the Auditorio Nacional?

more

An Indian boy wants to enjoy the rich heritage and beauty of mexico city. Please guide.

Mexico City Mar 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi I am from India and I am new to Mexico City. I want to enjoy the beauty and rich heritage of mexico so that I can take beautiful memories back home, Friends please help me in planning my tour. I will stay 1 month in mexico, Thanks in advance.

more

Popular Distrito Federal Travel Answer Locations

• Geli Dolls /Munecas Geli

Mexico City Apr 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM

I currently live in NY, but was looking for someone who is traveling to Mexico City.

My sister in law bought me a beautiful doll last year when she was on vacation (they are called Munecas Geli) and they only sell them in Mexico City. They are 100% vinyl and have long realistic eyelashes. From what i have researched online, they are sold in the stores Sanborn & Liverpool (I'm not sure if she got them there as well). Anyways, my niece's birthday is coming up, and I would love to get her a Geli doll. The problem I am having is that shipping takes too long from Mexico (about a month). I was wondering if anyone out there is willing to help me by bringing one back to the US (I'll pay for shipping from your state to mine). Does anyone have a clue about these dolls? Or is anyone out there who is traveling now or soon willing to help me? Please email me at viviana.tello@aol.com
      Thanks!

Chapultepec Castle Visit , Mexico City

Mexico City Mar 27, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I am new to mexico . I want to visit chapultepec Castle and Park on 29 March Saturday. Can anyone join me please .

An Indian boy wants to enjoy the rich heritage and beauty of mexico city. Please guide.

Mexico City Mar 26, 2014 at 10:40 PM

Hi I am from India and I am new to Mexico City. I want to enjoy the beauty and rich heritage of mexico so that I can take beautiful memories back home, Friends please help me in planning my tour. I will stay 1 month in mexico, Thanks in advance.

2 Answers Mar 27, 2014 at 5:42 PM
    • Donna_in_India's Profile Photo

Concert Tickets

Mexico City Mar 22, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Considering going to Mexico City for a couple of concerts. Unfortunately Ticketmaster Mexico doesn't have great seats available. Is there a site such as Stub Hub, Ebay, etc. that would have tickets for concerts at the Auditorio Nacional?

1 Answer Mar 22, 2014 at 3:27 PM
    • airport to city

Mexico City Mar 5, 2014 at 9:46 PM

We will be overnighting in Mexico City between flights. We arrive in MEX at 9:30pm, and our flight out the next morning leaves at 7:30am. How far is the airport from the City? Should we book a hotel room near the airport? Or are we sufficiently close enough to the City, and is there quick and efficient transportation, that we could go into the City?

Thanks!

9 Answers Mar 10, 2014 at 6:37 PM
    • MarkR80's Profile Photo

Advice request

Mexico City Feb 17, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I'll be spending a few days in DF in March and I was hoping you could give me some feedback on my self-planned itinerary.

I'll arrive Saturday afternoon, no plans for that evening (advice?)

Sunday I've booked a Mexico City tour and a trip to ballet folklorico that evening.

Monday I plan on taking a hot-air balloon ride and then a guided tour of Teotihuacan (by Ceetiz. Apparently the other outfits online won't book me because they have a two person minimum and I'm travelling alone)
      I have no plans for Monday evening either, so can you advise?

Tuesday I want to focus on the Museo Antropologico and perhaps see more of Chapultapec if time allows. That night I've booked a trip to see La Lucha Libre.

My interests are primarily cultural, as I'm not really into the night life. I'd love to see Coyoacan, marketplaces (particularly the withcraft market), the floating gardens, and the murals of Diego Rivera. The problem is that I understand a lot of these may not be suitable for evening visits. Can you give me your take?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Mark

6 Answers Mar 3, 2014 at 7:41 AM
    • Diane-'s Profile Photo

Public transportation directions to Paseo de la Reforma

Mexico City Jan 26, 2014 at 8:03 PM

I need recommendations on using public transportation from SCHILLER POLANCO, DF, MEXICO 11550 to the Paseo de la Reforma . Additionally. directions and recommendations to local supermarkets, dinning, & things to so without a car starting from the same area (SCHILLER 413 APT # 2, POLANCO, DF, MEXICO 11550) Welcome emails to Dianelivesintx@aol.com,

Excited to visit your wonderful city. Diane

2 Answers Jan 29, 2014 at 3:48 PM
    • Rent in Condesa or Roma Norte

Mexico City Dec 17, 2013 at 9:40 PM

I've tried to do a search but a lot of threads about rent in Condesa / Roma Norte are around 5-7 years old. What is the average rent in Condesa or Roma for a 2-br semi or furnished apartment?

The average price I've seen on craigslist, metroscubicos.com, segundamano.mx are around 15,000-20,000MXN. Is this the average rent in these areas? Or can we find something cheaper?

Lastly, how do we commute from Condesa or Roma to Paseo Reforma, near Cinepolis Diana?

Thank you very much.

1 Answer Dec 18, 2013 at 8:38 AM
    • Aafan's Profile Photo

Pls help me with planning my budget

Mexico City Dec 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Hi, y'all. I am alone going to Mexico city for 2 weeks, and how much money I should plan? I'm a student, and my budget is limit, but after booking my flight tickets and hotels, I still have 500 USD, whether it's enough to cover my daily needs(like eating, shopping, and transporting). And,does 'Visa debit card' work there? Is any place to exchange some Pesos when I arrive at airport of Mexico city? And how cold is Mexico city in january?

1 Answer Dec 10, 2013 at 2:48 AM
    • Van Puerto Escandido to Oaxaca

Mexico City Dec 9, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Has anyone took the van between these two cities?
      Please post your experiences verse a first class bus.

2 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    • plane airport efficency

Mexico City Dec 6, 2013 at 6:39 AM

how much time should I allow between flights at mexico city airport? is 45 minutes a safe assumption for flights within mexico? is aeromexico a good on time carrier

2 Answers Dec 9, 2013 at 8:30 AM
    • Bazar de Antiquedades in Zona Rosa

Mexico City Oct 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I've been reading about the Bazar de Antiguedades in Zona Rosa and it's accompanying "open air" market I think is called "TIANGUIS". Does anyone know where the open air section is? Is it within the Bazar building, outside of it or elsewhere?

6 Answers Nov 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM
    • ZOEGV's Profile Photo

my mex city plans

Mexico City Oct 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM

We are set to be in mex city fri 11/22, leaving the AM of thurs 11/28 and will stay the entire time in the Zocolo area. General plans/sights to hit are Teotichlan, Guadalupe basilica, Coyacan, Xochimilco, and Condesa. Restaurants I am considering in and around these areas are Contramar, Pujol, El Califa, Mero Toro, and the assorted markets/streetfood during the day. Any suggestions would be great. I do not plan to have a car.

3 Answers Oct 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM
    • Naleitonc102's Profile Photo

Romantic Place

Mexico City Oct 20, 2013 at 7:23 PM

if I want to travel to Mexico with my boyfriend, what would be the most romantic place that can we know?

3 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    • Shopping for electrical goods

Mexico City Oct 17, 2013 at 10:22 AM

We are planning a trip to Mexico City (we live in Brazil) and are wondering about shopping. We are mostly interested in electronics and clothes. We could fly via Florida to do our shopping there. This would be quite expensive in fares. So I am wondering if the goods for sale in Mexico are similar in price, quality and choice as in the USA.

3 Answers Oct 17, 2013 at 1:16 PM
    • Bull Fighting in Mexico City

Mexico City Oct 12, 2013 at 9:08 AM

I am interested in watching in bull fighting in Mexico City. I will be in the city on month of November, anyone that can recommend a place and the the timing?

5 Answers Dec 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM
    • Mexico City Market Shopping Questions

Mexico City Oct 4, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Hi All,

I'm going to Mexico City in a month and plan to hit several outdoor markets. I'm trying to avoid wandering aimlessly around and losing a whole lot of time so I have several questions I was hoping to get answers to.

First off, I'll be looking for the usual tourist stuff like antiques and reproductions (reasonably priced only), hand forged iron hardware, old architectural pieces (small enough to fit in a suitcase) and typical religious items (retablo, santos, etc..). I planned on going to the Mercado Lagunilla, Mercado Ciudadela, Mercado Insurgentes, Bazar de Antiguedades and the San Jacinto.

1. I know the Lagunilla market is quite large so can anyone tell me what section I would find what I am looking for? Perhaps a landmark or the cross streets of where I should start?

2. Are the other markets I planned on visiting easy to navigate? If not, can you offer any tips?

3. This may be a stupid question but the Ciudadela market is in the Plaza de La Ciudadela roughly a 1/2 hr walk from Lagunilla, correct?

4. If you have an opinion of the markets I mentioned in reference to what I'm interested in shopping for, I would love to hear what you have to say.

Thanks much in advance.

3 Answers Oct 7, 2013 at 11:11 AM
    • bminorca's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Mexico City to avoid the traffic problem due to the protests?

Mexico City Sep 17, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone could please help me figure out where to stay in Mexico City. I heard that there was a traffic problem recently. Here are my requirements.

1. In an area where the GrayLine tour can pick me up (grayline.com/tours/mexico-ci... says "Mexico City Area Hotels").
      2. The area is safe.
      3. To avoid the traffic problem.

Initially I was thinking about Zocalo. But that seems to be the center of the protests.

Thanks.

4 Answers Oct 31, 2013 at 11:57 AM
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Transportation - Primera Plus or ETN?

Mexico City Sep 13, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I'm going from Mexico DF to Guanajuato - I see Primera Plus and ETN as my two options, ETN slightly more expensive (and actually about 20 minutes longer). Any recommendations for one over the other?

1 Answer Oct 31, 2013 at 12:01 PM
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

From TLC Airport to downtown Mexico City (Zocalo area) late at night?

Mexico City Sep 5, 2013 at 10:56 PM

I have a flight arriving to TLC at 11:30pm. How long and how much would a taxi be from there to the Zocalo area? Is it easy/safe to find taxis there that late?

Or would I be better off flying into MEX? It's a little more expensive (about $50) but seems like a much bigger, safer airport that late?

4 Answers Sep 13, 2013 at 10:14 PM
    • Seeking yoga classes in or near Colonia Cuauhtemoc

Distrito Federal Sep 2, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I injured myself doing yoga without a teacher several years ago. I will soon move to D.F. and want to try it again, only this time with a highly experienced teacher.

2 Answers Sep 2, 2013 at 6:05 PM
    • ChioQuiroz's Profile Photo

A nice Spa

Mexico City Jun 13, 2013 at 6:34 AM

Does anyone know a great, clean, good service spa in Mexico City?
      tks

3 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 8:59 AM
    • tips

Mexico City Jun 3, 2013 at 3:16 PM

do visiters tip in mexico as in the usa and what would be the usual tip i don't want to offend anyone
      thanks

5 Answers Jun 3, 2013 at 4:08 PM
    • massage

Mexico City Jun 3, 2013 at 1:15 PM

any recommendations for a massage for me and wife in mexico city

3 Answers Jun 4, 2013 at 4:57 AM
    • taxco

Mexico City May 30, 2013 at 3:13 AM

how can i get to taxco by bus all of the sites are in spanish
      thanks

3 Answers May 30, 2013 at 1:24 PM
    • tequila

Mexico City May 29, 2013 at 2:32 AM

where can i buy and taste the best tequila's in mexico city i want to buy some unusual bottles to take home to Australia

3 Answers May 29, 2013 at 6:29 AM
    • How rainy is it in July in Mexico city?

Mexico City Apr 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM

I am planning on traveling to Mexico city on the second half of July. I want to be able to tour around but I saw that it is a rainy month. How rainy is it? and are there specific times of day when it rains? Also does the rain go on for a long time? is it heavy rain?

3 Answers Apr 17, 2013 at 10:16 AM
    • How safe is it...or am I?

Mexico City Mar 24, 2013 at 1:47 PM

I'm planning on a trip to Toluca Mx. After all of the outrage about cartels be headings etc my mom is absolutely terrified and against me going. I'm a 21 year old american blonde hair blue eyed female. I am going to be staying with my fiance and his family. What should I know about safety and how much should I worry. Planning on going late June for 2 - 2 1/2 weeks.

6 Answers Apr 25, 2013 at 9:28 PM
    • food courts in mexico city

Mexico City Mar 18, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Hi all
      Could you recommend any good food courts in Mexico City? We will be staying in Zona Rosa/Reforma, so advice on food courts/shopping malls around that area would be much appreciated.
      Thank you all in advance.

5 Answers Mar 23, 2013 at 4:14 PM
    • Necesito factura de una nota del restorante

Mexico City Feb 22, 2013 at 7:41 PM

necesito factura de una nota de restaurante

4 Answers Feb 27, 2013 at 1:51 AM