change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular District de Luxembourg Travel Answer Locations

• Accommodation in Luxembourg-City

Luxembourg Sep 11, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Who has a recommendation for a budget accommodation in Luxembourg City?
      What's the quickest way from there to Clervaux and Vianden. Are these places to reach for a day trip by public means of transport?
      Thank you.

2 Answers Sep 11, 2014 at 1:42 PM
    • More scenic and affordable

Luxembourg Aug 10, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Hi all,
      I wanted to know which country out of belgium, luxembourg or netherlands is more scenic (landscape wise) and more affordable, a balance of these two factors. I am not into shopping and the travel is in first week sept. thanks already!

3 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 3:29 PM
    • motorcycle trip through luxembourg from metz

Luxembourg Aug 5, 2014 at 1:14 AM

tips for where to park my motorcycle safe from thieves while having a look around in the city

• AllieK's Profile Photo

Luxembourg

Luxembourg Jul 10, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Hi!
      I was just wondering if there's any buses between Antwerp and Luxembourg...and Luxemburg to Rothenburg (Germany)

I would prefer the cheaper option of the bus if possible. Is there any particular company that does it? Or anywhere to read a timetable?

Help or advice with either of these routes would be great :)

P.S It's for the end of July, roughly 2-3 weeks away

6 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 4:38 AM
    • Lux. to Remick travel.

Luxembourg Jul 8, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Two adults need to travel Luxembourg railway station to Remick to board a cruise on monday 8th September 2014. Can someone suggest the methods to do so without useing up too much time? Thanks , Ron and Sheila from Australia.

3 Answers Jul 9, 2014 at 2:47 AM
    • Livange location

Livange Jul 7, 2014 at 3:52 AM

Hello
      I am taking a big group of student to Luxembourg, and have been provided a quote for a hotel in Livange. However I cannot find any information on how easy it is to travel into the city. I don't want my students paying a lot for taxis to get in the city - or getting lost as they are quite far out. can anyone advise what the bus/train connections are like?

Thanks,
      Joy

3 Answers Jul 8, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    • luxembourg to berlin

Luxembourg May 1, 2014 at 6:45 AM

how to travel overnight cheap between luxembourg and berlin?

1 Answer May 1, 2014 at 2:39 PM
    • EduardoPereira's Profile Photo

Extra days in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Jan 2, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Dear all
      I will spent 2 extra days in Luxembourg in mid January and I´d like to have suggestions on what to do there. One day I thought about spending it in Luxembourg ville and the other I´m not sure.....Trier or Metz or someplace else. Suggestions?? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM
    • Watching Bundesliga in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Nov 19, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Hello,

I will go on the weekend to visit Luxembourg but I dont want to miss the great soccer match between Bayern Munich vs Dortmund. So I am searching for a place which will show this awesome match. Can somebody help me to find a place where they will show this match live?
      Thanks

• travelbox's Profile Photo

Luxembourg card

Luxembourg Oct 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

where do u buy Luxembourg cards in Luxembourg

5 Answers Oct 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM
    • Luxembourg to Stuttgart and Stuttgart to Munich

Luxembourg Oct 13, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Train time from Luxembourg to Stuttgart and Stuttgart to Munich.

4 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 10:07 AM
    • elisabethsb's Profile Photo

Stay in city or head to the country?

Luxembourg Oct 10, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Hi there! A friend and I are going to be in Luxembourg City for a short period of time (about 24 hours ... eek!) this month and want to make the most of our limited time there. Should we stay in the city and explore? Or is it worth it to hop on a bus and head to the more rural areas? There seems to be a lot to see in the city (the Ducal Palace, Le Chemin de la Corniche, etc) but I've heard great things about Vianden and was hoping to check it out. What are your thoughts? Thanks in advance! (:

1 Answer Oct 11, 2013 at 11:49 AM
    • what is the best flight route from Los Angeles to Luxembourg City

Luxembourg Aug 2, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I'm wondering if flying into Zurich is the best way to fly direct from LAX and then take a train to Luxembourg City. Is there another non-stop business class flight that will get me there? I am an English speaker.

8 Answers Aug 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM
    • Train tickets

Luxembourg May 15, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Hello, we'd like to travel by a train from the city of Luxembourg to Aachen (Germany). Is it necessary to book train tickets beforehands or can they be easily obtained at the railway station on the day of the departure (or just a day or two before the departure)?

4 Answers May 16, 2013 at 1:36 AM
    • No Title

Luxembourg Apr 30, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I have to go from airport to Hotel Ponte Vecchio
      271 Rue De Neudorf, 2221 Luxembourg and from this hotel to EUROCONTROL Institute of Air Navigation Services
      12, rue Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
      L-1432 Luxembourg how I can go to thehe directions by bus

1 Answer Apr 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    • argentia's Profile Photo

Valley of Seven Castles

District de Luxembourg May 8, 2011 at 7:20 AM

I'm looking for a B&B accomodation in the Valley, hopefully for less than 100 euro per night. Can anyone recommend a place, or lead me to a source of info?

Thanks!
      Trudy

• emergency stay 14/3/11 3 people

Luxembourg Apr 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM

Hi, my daughter and two friends (2 girls, 1 boy) are on a charity hitchhike to Poland and are on the train to luxembourg. They have tried hostels to stay overnight but they are full. Does any one have any cheap accomodation suggestions

3 Answers Apr 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM
    • OZRogerM's Profile Photo

Should we visit Luxembourg City

Luxembourg Mar 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Hi. Were a mature couple driving from Brussell to Strasbourg in July.
      I was planning to visit Luxembourg City and stay overnight on a Sunday,is it worth the time & effort? Or should we just drive thru and stay in the surrounding country sied?

6 Answers Mar 14, 2011 at 6:32 AM
    • kntaBuddha's Profile Photo

Luxembourg to U.S. War Cemetery ---

Luxembourg Feb 22, 2011 at 9:09 PM

Is there a bus service that runs between the two locations as I want to see both. Either a regular shuttle or maybe a hop on hop off that stop at the various sites in town. If so would not it make sense for me to park my car at the cemetery and use the bus to see the sites I wish thereby avoiding searching for parking in the city. I was in town a couple of years ago and parking was rather scarce. I thank-you for any information.

• Drugness's Profile Photo

Frankfurt Hahn Airport to Luxembourg city?

Luxembourg Oct 28, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Hello all
      I'm flying into Frankfurt Hahn airport this weekend with the intention of travelling on to Luxembourg city. Apart from car rental in the airport, is there is a shuttle bus that runs from there to the city? If so, how often does it run and is it Ryanair operated?
      Many thanks everyone
      DG

1 Answer Oct 28, 2009 at 4:36 AM
    • Drugness's Profile Photo

History in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Oct 3, 2009 at 3:22 PM

Hello all
      I'm visiting Luxembourg and i'm curious about what stuff related to the 2 world wars can i find in Luxembourg city or in and around the city? Anything from museums to memorials to monuments are to my interest.
      I'll be doing plenty of web searching of course but i thought i would get the inside scoop from you guys too :)
      Thanks a million!
      DG

2 Answers Oct 3, 2009 at 11:32 PM
    • Charleroi to luxembourg

District de Luxembourg Aug 16, 2009 at 3:27 PM

Hi,
      Could someone tell me how i would get from charleroi to luxembourg is there a bus or train.
      I will be flying from dublin.
      Many thanks

Jonathan

3 Answers Aug 20, 2009 at 10:24 AM
    • lithuaniandiamond's Profile Photo

any mosques?

Luxembourg Aug 12, 2009 at 12:04 PM

hey guys!
      my question might be very unexpected. Are there any mosques in the capital city of Luxembourg? and if there are any, does anyone know about visiting possibilities?

Best wishes from Lithuania,
      Dei.

P.S. are there going to be any events in capital between 21-24th of August in the capital?

2 Answers Aug 12, 2009 at 12:31 PM
    • Turska's Profile Photo

Christmastime in Luxembourg

Luxembourg Jun 15, 2009 at 1:21 PM

Is there anything"christmassy" in Luxembourg in the end of November?Christmas-markets maybe?

• meltyan's Profile Photo

Frankfurt - Luxembourg by train

Luxembourg Mar 5, 2009 at 7:51 AM

Hi,

Does anyone know how much is the return train ticket from Frankfurt to Luxembourg ? I have tried bahn.de but the price is not available. And the europass is too expensive.

Thanks a lot!
      Happy Traveling!

10 Answers Mar 5, 2009 at 11:05 PM
    • Traveling from Luxembourg Central Station to destination in the City

Luxembourg Sep 25, 2008 at 1:05 PM

Hello,

Arrive Luxembourg Central train station on October 22. We are staying at the Hilton Hotel, 12 Rue Jean Engling, Luxembourg. Please advise the most
      economical and the most convenient transport to our hotel?

Thank You

1 Answer Sep 25, 2008 at 1:33 PM
    • looking for an American sports bar

Luxembourg Aug 21, 2008 at 12:44 PM

Hi!

I'm a 25 year-old American moving from Columbus, Ohio to Luxembourg City in less than two weeks and have been looking unsuccessfully online for a place to watch American sports - in particular NCAA football and basketball. I'm hoping to find something in Luxembourg City (or any city nearby) before the OSU-USC game in a few weeks. Does anyone know of any such place? Any help would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

NMeursault@yahoo.com

Nick

4 Answers Aug 22, 2008 at 10:00 AM
    • PhillyJohn's Profile Photo

Rail travel via Luxembourg

Luxembourg Feb 3, 2008 at 4:43 PM

I plan a trip in the spring. I remember that I saw a special rail deal connecting Luxembourg, Trier, Saarbrucken & Metz. Is there such a pass? If so, how does it work. I plant to base in Trier a few days and it would be good to know.
      In lieu of that what is the fare between Lux. and Trier and Lux. and Nancy or Metz? I could not find a Luxembourg rail site to get this info.
      Thanks

5 Answers Feb 5, 2008 at 1:19 PM
    • yavili's Profile Photo

Paris-Luxembourg?

Luxembourg Jan 14, 2008 at 12:58 AM

Hello. I would like to do a one day trip from Paris to Luxembourg. How long would the train take? And is it worth the effort? What do you suggest? Thanks.

2 Answers Jan 14, 2008 at 11:24 AM
    • Gasperich area

Luxembourg Jan 8, 2008 at 5:06 AM

Can anybody give me some information about the Gasperich area in Luxembourg and if there are any hotels nearby? If we stay in the city centre, how do we get to Gasperich early in the morning? Thanks a lot