change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lieler in lux

Luxembourg Jun 30, 2015 at 12:18 PM

Hi))

How do I reach Lieler by bus ( from the north of Luxembourg ) ? I want to visit the 3 country point of Lux Bel DE.

Or, I could also visit this point ( dreilaenderpunkt ) from St Vith in Belgium if a bus route exists.

Thanx

more
    • roads and restraunt in February

Clervaux May 1, 2015 at 11:22 AM

I am planning a trip for February. Driving from Amsterdam, are roads maintained or are they so small access would be difficult in snow?

Where are some places to eat in or near Clervaux?
      Thanks

2 Answers May 1, 2015 at 3:27 PM
    • War Memorial

Vianden Nov 2, 2014 at 1:31 PM

This plaque tells that after the WWII battle in Vianden, the liberation of Luxembourg was complete. Additionally, there are the names of US soldiers who fell there.Can you list the names and military units? (In addition to Gambino)

2 Answers Nov 2, 2014 at 3:42 PM
    • Is Esch sir-sure worth a day trip from Lux City?

Esch-sur-Sûre Mar 29, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I've been to Vianden, Clervaux, Trier, Metz, etc., and am looking for other good day trip ideas from Lux City. Is Esch sir-sure worthy the trip? Thanks!

8 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 3:41 PM
    • The Dutch restaurant by the river

Vianden Feb 11, 2014 at 2:25 PM

We want to visit the hosts of the dutch Bar (eetcafe) by the river tomorrow but have lost their business card. The hostess is called Betty or Letty of something similar. Does anyone have the name or contact details of this bar?

2 Answers Feb 12, 2014 at 5:04 AM
    • Travel to Esch-sur-Sure

Esch-sur-Sûre Feb 9, 2011 at 2:46 AM

How can I get to Esch-sur-Sure from Luxembourg air port without private car, or from london if not traveling by Air and without a Car

1 Answer Feb 9, 2011 at 3:05 AM
    • Market

Ettelbruck Oct 31, 2007 at 3:56 PM

Can Someone please tell me on what day the market is in Ettelbruck ?
      Thank You !

• nighthawk's Profile Photo

Camp site Um Gritt

Bourscheid Jul 4, 2004 at 11:17 AM

Any one ever stayed there ? We are planning our trip to Manerba del Garda, Italy, and we probable will stay over in Bourscheid for a couple of nights. Or does any one know a good, not too expensive campsite in the Müllerthal (Little Switzerland) ? Thanks in advance, Roelien