change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Dipolog City Travel Answer Locations

• Dipolog City

Dipolog City Mar 12, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Is it safe for a white American to go there to visit?

5 Answers Mar 12, 2014 at 11:45 PM
    • nidaflores's Profile Photo

Dipolog-dapitan and aliguay island tour

Dipolog City Nov 14, 2012 at 10:57 PM

Good pm everyone.. Kindly help me to do my itenerary. My husband and i will be at Dipolog on Dec 8-11, 2012..
      I want to include on my itenerary the Aliguay island but all the packages that i've seen in the net were good for 20 persons. Does anybody know a contact person, cell number to where i can contact any bangkero that will guide us in out tour so that i will not cost as expensive as the tour packag which is good for 20 persons. You may email me at floresnpj@yahoo.com.
      Many Thanks.

• andrea021789's Profile Photo

Transportation from Manila

Dipolog Feb 2, 2012 at 11:49 PM

Hi, I wonder how can I get to Dipolog from Manila via sea. Air travels are quite expensive. Thanks!

3 Answers Feb 5, 2012 at 4:48 AM
    • Dipolog Bars

Dipolog City Nov 29, 2011 at 3:44 AM

Hello

Does anyone know if there are any decent bars where ex pats or tourists go in Dipolog,and what the cost of a beer costs now, i have been there a few times now but have never seen and evening entertainment apart from in the hotels

Thanks

• Cottages for rent overnight

Dipolog City Oct 5, 2011 at 1:22 AM

Are there available cottages in Dakak where we can spend a night and how much its cost?

2 Answers Oct 20, 2011 at 5:44 AM
    • enquiring about rental car

Dipolog City Sep 17, 2010 at 10:17 PM

good day i want to ask if there's a rental car for self driving in dipolog,we already talk to the other rental car company but they dnt let for a self driving can u give me a rental car company that allow's self driving?from the port of dapitan going to labason zamboanga del norte,me and my hsband will arrieved in 24th of october 2010,and how much will be the rent,,.thank you and hopefully u can help me,.,

• newbie320's Profile Photo

dipolog-dapitan itinerary

Dipolog City May 11, 2010 at 7:28 PM

hello everyone! would like to ask some help regarding my planned DIY itinerary for our trip next month. here it goes:

comments are also welcome. thanks in advance! :)

====
      Day 1 (Fri)
      12nn - arrival at Dipolog ==> how can we go to Dapitan via public transpo?
      12:30pm - check in at any Pension House in Dapitan ==> any recommendation for a good and clean pension house?
      1pm - lunch at Pocherohan ni Bob
      2pm - start dapitan city tour
      - city plaza
      - st james church
      - relief map of mindanao
      - rizal shrine
      - ilihan hill
      - sunset blvd
      6pm - pasalubong shopping (montano sardines, zaragosa bagoong) / buy water and bread/ chips for snacks ==> can we bring these to Dakak?
      7pm - dinner at sunset blvd
      8pm - back to pension house

Day 2 (Sat):
      11am - lunch at River Cruise ==> how can we go here? do they accept walk-ins?
      1pm - go to Dakak for 3d/2n package ==> i believe they offer free pick up for guests from the airport but do they also accept free pick up from any pension house?
      7pm - Dakak Cultural show ==> is it possible to do this while having dinner?
      8:30am - fantasy land
      11:30 - back to Dakak

Day 3 (Sun):
      Dakak all day

Day 4 (Mon):
      7am - 200 steps/overlooking
      9am - breakfast at Dakak
      10am - check out / head to airport

2 Answers Jul 27, 2010 at 6:42 PM
    • Ferry from Manila to Dipolog City

Dipolog City May 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM

I am trying to plan a trip to Dipolog City in July.

I will fly from the UK to Manila and was thinking I would get a ferry from Manila to Dipolog City.
      I have looked around the Internet and cannot find any details of any ferry that could take me to Dipolog City.

Can someone help me please?
      Does a ferry go from Manila to Dipolog City or is there one that goes to a nearby port?

I have looked at 'superferry.com.ph' and I am no wiser.

Regards,

Steve...
      UK

6 Answers Aug 9, 2012 at 8:31 AM
    • twozeds's Profile Photo

travel in dipolog city

Dipolog City Feb 7, 2010 at 5:18 AM

hi...im new here and its nice to meet you all..i hope you can be of assistance to me please...i plan to vist Dipolog City maybe in May this year (2010)...the first thing is ive never been to the Phillipines as i have lived in Thailand for almost 10 years, so was wondering is it safe for westerners to travel to Dipolog City?.....and secondly if so are there any cheap hotels or guest houses recommended by any of yourselves ...also any interesting places to visit.....thanks in advance....darren

4 Answers Sep 24, 2011 at 10:47 PM
    • address

Dipolog City Oct 18, 2009 at 9:58 AM

Does anybody know the address of Julia's Batchoy in Dipolog?

Thanks.

1 Answer Oct 19, 2009 at 8:36 AM
    • Traveling from Manila to Ipil

Dipolog City Feb 20, 2009 at 5:02 PM

Hello i have a little question actually im from Roseller T, Lim Zamboanga Sibugay I heave a friend from Australia he is now in Manila and he want me to visit here in Ipil i just want to ask if there is an any airplane who travel from Manila to Ipil? Im hoping for the reply emmidiatly...Thank you!

2 Answers Apr 19, 2009 at 5:29 AM
    • PLS PLS PROVIDE ME A RENTAL AIRPORT RENTAL CAR IN DIPOLOG CITY W/O A DRIVER

Dipolog City Oct 10, 2008 at 2:45 AM

good day we are looking for a rental car frm the dipolog airport like hertz or avis ,or any car from the airport when we land on there ,I talk to some car rental in dipolog city but they dont let us rent their car without a driver,thats weird ,me and my husband need to rent it good for 7 days only and we fly back to cebu and then back here in abrod,We prefer to rent a car in the airport and then we can return it like in any countries we've been ,we can only settle and rent a car from the airport and drive home ,my family now moving in this place frm cebu but we need to know if theres anyone been traveled dipolog and let me know any infor for rental car inside the airport ...I appreciate your answer in advance ..thanks and have a great day

1 Answer Apr 19, 2009 at 5:36 AM
    • the_ninja09's Profile Photo

what public transportation can bring us to poluan wharf in dapitan from dipolog bus terminal?

Dipolog City Nov 19, 2007 at 5:59 AM

can anybody give me some idea on what public transportation may bring us to poluan wharf in dapitan? where is the terminal? how much is the fair?

2 Answers Oct 10, 2008 at 2:35 AM
    • Trip from Cebu to Dipolog

Dipolog City Nov 7, 2007 at 4:03 AM

We are going for a trip from Cebu to Dipolog sometime in December. Is there still a supercat or any vessel of the same sort that cruises there on a daily basis?

1 Answer Nov 7, 2007 at 5:31 PM
    • dipolog

Dipolog City Oct 1, 2007 at 3:50 PM

Hi,Where can u recommend a good place to buy orchids in Dipolog as it is called orchids city and how can I travel there if i came from cebu or dumaguete city..
      thnks

• ferry

Dipolog City Jun 10, 2007 at 6:13 AM

Is there a ferry that goes from Manila to Dipolog,,,, and if there is,,, do they have a web site, or a way I can make plans with,,, thankyou

2 Answers Jun 11, 2007 at 7:37 AM
    • rental cars in Dipolog

Dipolog City Mar 12, 2006 at 1:21 PM

Can you rent a car in Dipolog city? Is there only one flight from Manila to Dipolog city per day?

4 Answers Oct 10, 2008 at 2:31 AM
    • getting to Dipolog

Dipolog City Mar 12, 2006 at 2:05 AM

Are there many flights from Manila to Dipolog City? What is the best airline to use when traveling to Manila? Are rental cars of abundance at the airport?

1 Answer Mar 12, 2006 at 4:33 AM
    • flying to Ipil

Dipolog City Mar 11, 2006 at 2:45 PM

I have a friend who is flying to Manila this month. He needs to get to Dipolg city and then Ipil. What is the easiest way to get there? Also what are some of the hotels in the area and are car rentals available?

1 Answer Mar 11, 2006 at 9:07 PM
    • inter7's Profile Photo

living in the Philippines

Dipolog City Jan 31, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Hello all, just me again, but i do have a few questions that the embassy's dont seem to be able to answer. As i will be getting married to a local girl in Mindanao, is it possible for a britsh guy to live and settle there. thanx karl

3 Answers Mar 5, 2006 at 10:57 PM