Dipolog City Travel Answers

change location

PLS PLS PROVIDE ME A RENTAL AIRPORT RENTAL CAR IN DIPOLOG CITY W/O A DRIVER

by amyrick2003 Online Now Oct 10, 2008 at 2:45 AM

good day we are looking for a rental car frm the dipolog airport like hertz or avis ,or any car from the airport when we land on there ,I talk to some car rental in dipolog city but they dont let us rent their car without a driver,thats weird ,me and my husband need to rent it good for 7 days only and we fly back to cebu and then back here in abrod,We prefer to rent a car in the airport and then we can return it like in any countries we've been ,we can only settle and rent a car from the airport and drive home ,my family now moving in this place frm cebu but we need to know if theres anyone been traveled dipolog and let me know any infor for rental car inside the airport ...I appreciate your answer in advance ..thanks and have a great day

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: PLS PLS PROVIDE ME A RENTAL AIRPORT RENTAL CAR IN DIPOLOG CITY W/O A DRIVER

by mavreen Online Now Apr 19, 2009 at 5:36 AM

There is no Hertz, Avis or Alamo in Dipolog City and there's only one rental car in there and it will cost you P1,800 a day. The best way to do while you are there is take a cab some will rip you off but don't be fooled if they ask for more than P500 go find another cab. Also I don't think there's any flight from Cebu to Dipolog.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Dipolog City Travel Answer Locations