Dipolog City Travel Answers

change location

rental cars in Dipolog

by 4afriend2006 Online Now Mar 12, 2006 at 1:21 PM

Can you rent a car in Dipolog city? Is there only one flight from Manila to Dipolog city per day?

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Dyesebel's Profile Photo

RE: rental cars in Dipolog

by Dyesebel Online Now Mar 13, 2006 at 8:39 AM

hi there!There are 2flights a day to Dipolog, one at 10:25 arrive at 11:50 or 12:00 arrive 13:25(this is effective 26.March til 28.October).And there is a rental car there,Dipolog Regional Airport Car Rental,I just don't know their rules and regulations;)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • stamporama's Profile Photo

by stamporama Online Now Mar 13, 2006 at 1:21 PM

Dyesebel, only the arrival and departure times vary depending on the day of the week but just the same there is only one PAL flight per day, not two.

• Dyesebel's Profile Photo

by Dyesebel Online Now Mar 13, 2006 at 10:07 PM

Hi there!I made a mistake.Yes there's only 1flight a day to Dipolog.Dependingon what time you'll take.Like 12:40 flight is every Wed/Fri/Sun and 14:05 flight is every Mon/Tue/Thu/Sat effective March 26,2006.Sorry I was confused before!

• Re: rental cars in Dipolog

by amyrick2003 Online Now Oct 10, 2008 at 2:31 AM

Good day everyone pls help me to find a rental car from the airport when we land on ,which like in manila and cebu that we can get a rental car right in the airport and we can drive home when we land on.Its hard to get the rental car from any rental car there because they dont allow us to rent the car without a driver ,for the those answer i got from them makes me feel so sad ,so if anyone know the car rental in the airport pls let me know and give me info so i can call ,thanks //

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Dipolog City Travel Answer Locations