Dipolog City Travel Answers

change location
inter7's Profile Photo

living in the Philippines

by inter7 Online Now Jan 31, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Hello all, just me again, but i do have a few questions that the embassy's dont seem to be able to answer. As i will be getting married to a local girl in Mindanao, is it possible for a britsh guy to live and settle there. thanx karl

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • RE: living in the Philippines

by ManilaWanderer Online Now Feb 6, 2006 at 2:45 AM

I dont see any reason other than lack of monthly living expenses to prevent you from lving in Mindanao, you have to get your passport renewed every two months though, well stamped and pay like 50 USD, to get it stamped

I live in Manila now for one year, and am from the US

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mhiel's Profile Photo

RE: RE: living in the Philippines

by mhiel Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 10:54 PM

dipolog city, if you decide to reside there, is one of the most touris-friendly cities of mindanao..pleasing, captivating, peaceful, charming and hospitable people. It'll be the best place to raise a family..

The only darwaback is that it don't have malls, only quaint shops.. you will have to travel to nearby cities to shop good finds--like zambo. city. But if yo like the country feel, no hurly-burlies of busy city life, then dipolog is a good spot...

good luck!

• mhiel's Profile Photo

RE: RE: living in the Philippines

by mhiel Online Now Mar 5, 2006 at 10:57 PM

you what else? there are a lot of foreigners who've decided to stay in dipolog for good...from germans, to brits, to americans...whites, blacks, browns...

you can see them strolling around town...

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Popular Dipolog City Travel Answer Locations