My husband and I along with our 12 year old daughter and her friend are visiting ireland for the first time next week We are staying in Doonmanagh and would love some ideas on places to visit that will interest the girls. They both love wildlife, horses and old churches and monuments. I have looked on line but i think it best to ask people who have been to the area. Any suggestions, we will have a car so travelling around is no problem
It’s near Dingle,
• Oceanworld, http://www.dingle-oceanworld.ie
• The Dingle World of Leisure, 10 pin bowling, Amusements,
• Colaiste Ide stables provide riding lessons, just outside dingle.
• Dingle Sailing Club is based at the Marina in Dingle town and runs sailing courses for children and adults from April to September, www.saildingle.com
• Fungi the dolphin, there are boat trips from the pier in Dingle. Takes about an hour.
If ye go to Tralee go to Aqua Dome and Aqua golf. There is also and old steam train near the Dome, and Blennerville Windmill. Try this website holidaytralee.com/visitor.ht...
Also it you want more water based activities check out Castlegregory
Be the first to rate this answer!