change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Horaires Bus

Quiberon Mar 27, 2014 at 7:53 AM

Je dois me rendre de Tournai(Belgique) à Quiberon le 15 juin
      Comment trouver un horaire de bus entre Auray (gare) et Quiberon ?
      Merci de bien vouloir me renseigner.

Francis Dermaux

more
    • Free parking at Hotel d'Europe?

Morlaix Apr 18, 2014 at 5:43 AM

Does anyone know if there is free parking in the public car park for patrons of the Hotel d'Europe. We are staying there in June. Thankyou.

more
    • britanny buses

Saint-Brieuc Mar 25, 2014 at 4:59 AM

can i get a bus from saint brieuc to san malo

more
    • supermarket?

Roscoff Mar 26, 2014 at 8:09 AM

hi i am going on a day trip to roscoff in april and i just wondered if there was a supermarket in roscoff, we won't have a car so it would need to be walking distance
      Thanks

more
    • dinard airport shuttle to st malo

by EmmyFT Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

We are heading to dinard in 2 days- there seems to be contradictory information on whether there is a shuttle service running according to Ryanair schedule from the airport to St Malo. Would really really appreciate it if someone who has been there recently can update us... is the fastest way still to walk to pleurtuit and take local buses? many thanks (:

2 Answers Nov 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM
    • taxi

by JACKIE101X Online Now Jul 3, 2013 at 2:16 PM

can i get a 6 passenger taxi from dinard airport

3 Answers Jul 4, 2013 at 3:06 AM
    • How to get to Guernsey from France

by MCraig Online Now Jul 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM

Does anyone know how to get from Tours to Dinard - trying to get to Guernsey and it is proving really difficult. Don't have a car, so reliant on bus, train or plane.

Have transport to Bordeaux and Tours, but nothing then til Paris but would like to do a side-trip to Guernsey for a week.

Any suggestions as to cheap flights (that don't have to go into the UK if poss) would be great.

6 Answers Jul 14, 2010 at 2:21 AM
    • paris-dinard- means of transport and other tips

by patopato44 Online Now May 7, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Hi, everybody!
      could you please tell me which are the options to arrive at Dinard from Paris? Are Dinard's beaches good for swimming? Is the town interesting to walk around? Are there regular buses to St Malo? What is there in the area that we should absolutely see ?
      We'are planning to stay for some 5 days there.
      Thanks in advance,
      Patopato

2 Answers May 23, 2010 at 7:43 PM
    • HELP with Gite or Villa Dinard!!!

by suhart Online Now Feb 23, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Im wondering if anyone can help me. Im looking for a Gite or Villa in Dinard 35800 town .I am traveling to Dinard with my elderly parents and 3 sisters in July 2010. I wish to find a Villa quiet near the town centre as my father isnt very good at walking and we will not have a car. I have searched the internet for a 3 bedroom house but they all seem to be outside of Dinard town centre.

2 Answers Feb 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM
    • emiliahenry's Profile Photo

from Dinard airport to Rospoden by train

by emiliahenry Online Now Jan 9, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Hello

does anyone knows what is the easiest way to get from Dinard airport in march to Rospoden near Concarneau with the least amount of changes? We don't have a car.Or any train that way?

thank you for your help.

Emilia

2 Answers Jan 13, 2008 at 12:25 AM
    • WALKING IN THE DINARD/ST.MALO AREA

by theramsaregoingup Online Now Feb 21, 2007 at 8:06 AM

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY INFORMATION ON WALKING IN THE DINARD/ST.MALO AREA. PREFERABLY CIRCULAR, AROUND 10 - 15 MILES.

2 Answers Feb 23, 2007 at 9:19 AM
    • Dinard to Bayeux?

by Rangerdog Online Now Aug 31, 2004 at 4:45 PM

Will be arriving in Dinard by air, but then need to travel to Bayeux. Any suggestions on available public transportation?

1 Answer Aug 31, 2004 at 9:58 PM
    • MSLIV's Profile Photo

DINARD TRANSPORTATION

by MSLIV Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 1:49 PM

I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT FRIENDS IN DINARD, BUT I WONDER IF ANY ONE CAN TELL ME HOW DIFFERCULT THIS WILL BE WITHOUT A CAR. I WILL BE TRAVELING FROM PARIS. THANKS FOR ANY INFO. LIV