Dinant

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Busses in Dinant

by arthurrodenbach Online Now Jun 22, 2011 at 10:19 AM

Hello, I want to go to the paintball in Agimont, and I'm wondering how I should get there from the station (Dinant). Is there a bus, a tram, or anything I could use? But no taxi because we are with around 20 people... I'm Dutch, so if you are either, you can anwser in dutch. I also understand French and English. please help me!

1 Answer Jun 22, 2011 at 12:18 PM
    • vasilyec's Profile Photo

From Brussels to Dinant

by vasilyec Online Now Sep 11, 2008 at 3:52 PM

Hi, need help from both locals and tourists: I'd like to go to Dinant from Brussels while in Belgium. I've checked Belgium trains website, and it shows transit time 1h42min, no change of trains (from Brussels Nord Station), but at the end it shows one train and one person walking (?!!) What is that? Does it mean I need to walk a lot from the train station to the city centre? Could please somebody explain? Thanks!!

5 Answers Sep 12, 2008 at 10:02 AM
    • visiting chateau de veves

by mdecelles Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 7:23 AM

What is the best way to get to the Chateau de Veves? How do I get there from Dinant if I don't have a car? What about getting from Dinant to Celles?

• violette_ca's Profile Photo

les incontournables, inevitable things to see

by violette_ca Online Now Jun 11, 2007 at 10:03 AM

Bonjour, Hi folks,

Je serai en Belgique du 9 juillet au 20 juillet. J'aimerais visiter la ville de Dinant. Est-ce qu'il y a des trucs incontournable à ne pas manquer? Je n'aurai que le train pour me déplacer.

I will be in Belgium july 9th until july 20th. I would like to visit Dinant. Is there somethings that i can't miss to see?

Have nice trips, bon voyage!!!

Violette

3 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 10:13 AM
    • Finding a Climbing Guide

by boyle014 Online Now May 15, 2006 at 1:41 AM

I've never been to Dinant but I hear that there is great rock climbing there. I'd like to find a person to show me some of the routes in my ability range and give me tips. Is there any kind of climbing guide service in the area? Thanks for any help.

1 Answer May 16, 2006 at 1:13 AM
    • Rochefort area questions

by Kicks4Fun Online Now Apr 12, 2006 at 7:43 AM

I am planning to visit the Rochefort area this summer, my wife and I are trying to decide whether it would be better to stay in Rochefort proper or would it be easier to stay in a larger town like Dinant and driving (we will have a rental) to Rochefort. Our main purpose for the visit is to check out the Abbaye de Notre-Dame de Saint-Rémy. Any information would be appreciated.

2 Answers Apr 14, 2006 at 11:52 AM
    • BED & BREAKFAST IN DINANT

by wallytof Online Now Jul 1, 2004 at 5:24 AM

Hello, My wife and I are over 55 years, and we would like to find a nice hotel for bed and breakfast in Dinant or Rochefort, with a place to park our car,please can any one help? thank you, Peter

3 Answers Jul 9, 2004 at 12:57 PM