Digha

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• are hotels of digha safe to stay with my gf

by bonym Online Now Jan 9, 2016 at 6:19 PM

I am 21 year old.Is it safe to stay in hotels of digha with my girlfriend or there are chances of police harassments.. I have visited digha once with my family.bt can i stay with my gf.is it safe?plz help me out quick

1 Answer Jan 9, 2016 at 6:36 PM
    • about digha

by gourav1891 Online Now Jun 16, 2014 at 6:10 AM

is it safer to stay with gf in digha? if yes then suggest me some hotels

• LANDLINE PHONE NO.

by supriyobasu Online Now Feb 11, 2012 at 8:28 AM

Please let me know the landline telephone no. of Hotel Blue View, Foresore Road, Digha.

1 Answer Feb 11, 2012 at 8:33 AM
    • Kushagra2205's Profile Photo

Confusions

by Kushagra2205 Online Now Aug 8, 2011 at 10:32 AM

Hi. I am planning to go to digha on 24th of september for the weekend. I would like to know a few things from the travellers who have visited it and the places nearby.
      I myself have been to digha once, way back when i was a kid and recollect it being not so good beach, crowded and dirty.
      Now, i've heard that mandarmoni is a better option than digha. Is it true?
      Next, i searched in for three hotels. 1. Neel nirjaney 2. Candlewood park beach resort and 3. Kings crown hotel.
      Which of the three will be comfortable and safe.?
      Safe in the sense that i am travelling with my girlfriend. So which hotel and its facilities will be better? And also, what are the other things to be kept in mind. And the things to do.
      Will appreciate any help.
      Regards.

1 Answer Aug 8, 2011 at 10:59 PM
    • digha from 6 km ramnagar

by rahul100111 Online Now Mar 26, 2011 at 12:47 PM

plzzzzzz tall me contai to digha road in ramnagar inside lodge queen telephone no?

• Digha Road Condition Post Flood

by amajumder Online Now Jul 2, 2008 at 9:09 AM

Has anybody gone to Digha very recently by car from Kolkata? Although I heard that the Digha Road is not affected by flood. But with the monsoon setting in howz the road Condition? Is it drivable in small cars like Santro, Zen?

• Contact No.

by babangdb Online Now May 16, 2008 at 1:17 AM

Pls give me the contact no.of Hotel Sagarpriya at New Digha.I would like to Know whether rooms can be booked from Kolkata,if yes pls give me the details(address,Ph no. & contact person.)
      I will be visiting Digha on 15.08.08

2 Answers May 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM
    • Compare hotels in Digha

by cali1 Online Now Mar 27, 2007 at 1:45 PM

How is hotel Sea Coast in Digha? Which one is better sea coast or sea hawk? Is palm resorts near the beach with sea front rooms?

2 Answers Jun 23, 2011 at 11:00 AM
    • Road Directions

by kroswami Online Now Jan 12, 2007 at 8:47 AM

Plan to drive down to digha
      What is the best route and how are the road conditions?

1 Answer Apr 5, 2007 at 5:16 AM
    • Hotel Info

by toxoplasma Online Now Oct 1, 2006 at 12:24 AM

Can anyone give me detailed info on The PALM resorts at Digha ( very little info on net except on their website). Is it located away from the Sea.- Sibalaya Road?

Also any Info on Sea Coast and sea hawk. Which is considered the best hotel with good sea view rooms with balcony .

Any Info on Shankarpur Hotel booking and quality of hotels there.

1 Answer Oct 23, 2006 at 1:32 AM