Diggle

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Bikers cafe

New Brighton 2 hours ago

Hi could people tell me he name of the cafe all the bikers park outside please. And on Monday the three ships line up, what is the best time to see them together, and from where in new Brighton!

Thanks

more
    • louiseks's Profile Photo

Tours and Public transport to visit sites of Games of Thrones

Belfast May 1, 2015 at 12:14 AM

Hi, we will visit Belfast to find sites of Games of Thrones from june 4 to june 7.
      I found some interesting tours : gameofthrones-winterfelltour...
      to visit the area around winterfell. I could not find any going up north l to Cairncastle ,Shillanavogy Valley to Cushendall and BallyCastle. Are there any daytrips or tours or will it be posible to visit these places by public transport??

Thanks very much for your answers. Louise

more
    • poem In Liverpool museum in front of the liver bird building

Liverpool Yesterday

there is a poem about Liverpool starting by I am...and it is like some sort of riddle.I can’t remember its name.
      does Anyone know it? It was in the museum
      Thank you!!

more
    • Highland Games - Piping/dancing competitions

Scotland May 17, 2015 at 1:51 AM

Any ideas as to which are the best Highland Games for piping/dancing competitions and music rather than tug o war - I accept that all of them are good. Can flex as to where and when we go but so far my short list is:

Nairn
      Glenisla - good celidh - looks fun!!
      Bridge of Allan
      Inverary - could be tight as we have to be home by 23July
      Kenmore
      Invergordon
      Lonach
      Argyl
      Cowal
      Pitlochry
      Dundonald

Any suggestions for caravan sites nearby much appreciated. Many thanks in advance

more
    • guciukas's Profile Photo

hiking in Scotland

Scotland May 11, 2015 at 11:46 AM

I would like to go to Scotland for hiking (never did it before) starting from 12-13 June. Maybe there is anyone who would like to join, or to give some guidance on possible routes for beginners? thank you in advance. Neringa

more
    • Rental car or Bus

Lymington 15 hours ago

We are a family of 4 people, going to Lymington on a 7 day vcation. Please advise whether we should hire a car or use bus service going around

more
    • One evening only

Liverpool May 19, 2015 at 9:27 AM

Hello! I will attend a conference at the end of June and will have one evening only to explore Liverpool... Any must-dos? I will have been to the Cavern with a group the evening before, and one evening is the only spare time that I will have. Thanks for suggestions. (I will be based at the Hard days night hotel).

more
    • Airport transport

Orkney May 19, 2015 at 4:48 AM

What's the best way to get from Kirkwall airport to Stromness?

more
    • JocelynAguilar's Profile Photo

Have you ever bought limited view tickets for Billy Elliot?

London May 15, 2015 at 1:16 AM

Hi I want to see Billy Elliot and I am getting a price of 38-47 pounds to see the play in limited view seats (second floor, first row)(london box office is selling the tickets). have you ever been there at Victoria Palace? Do you think it will be ok? Thank you!!

more
    • terminal two bag transfer

Heathrow May 14, 2015 at 11:33 PM

How do I collect my bags in terminal two from Unired Air and get them to departures check in at Aer Lingus?

more
    • Belfast day tour

Belfast Apr 29, 2015 at 5:00 AM

Has anyone taken the hop on hop off belfast tour. I have an option of either walking the destinations/taking a metro bus day card/hop on hop off. Which one do you think is a better choice? Thanks in advance.

more
    • May Day Sunday

Oban Apr 27, 2015 at 1:41 PM

im thinking of spending a night in Oban for mayday with my partner for a change of scenery. I live just outside fraserburgh where during May Day Sunday all the bars have bands and other entertainment and wondered what Oban has to offer during this day ?

more
    • visit to isle of skye

Scotland Apr 30, 2015 at 4:14 AM

Hi all
      After reading so many reviews from you all i have decided to visit isle of skye. Pl tell should i go with a 3 day tour by Timberbush.as I will be using public transport. If not then is it possible to move of our own I mean the transportation and all will be convenient. I have booked 2nights stay in portree. This is in july.

more
    • Is there public transportation in Forres Scotland?

Forres Apr 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM

Hi,

I'm planning on a visit to Forres Scotland in June 2015. Can you tell me if there is Public Transportation around the town? I will not have a car to get around town and need to know if there are buses I can take to get around.

I would like to go see the Brodies Castle, Cawdor Castle and Suenos Stone. I also want to see the monastery. It all hinges on if I need to hire taxis to get around.

more
    • Wheelchair access

Newcastle upon Tyne May 17, 2015 at 4:31 AM

Hi, I'm off for a stag weekend in the next few days. Does anyone know which clubs and bars are wheelchair friendly/accessible and that have disabled toilets to hand? Any response is greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance!

more
    • muratkorman's Profile Photo

Ingliston Park and Ride - long term stay?

Edinburgh May 15, 2015 at 2:15 AM

Dear VT members,
      I need to leave my car for 9 days near Edinburgh airport. I have found Ingliston Park and Ride to be very convenient and free. However, they indicate no overnight stay in website. Is there any VT member who left his car there for a long duration? I don't want to find my car towed when I arrive back. If this will certainly happen, where do you suggest to park the car?
      Thank you for your help.

more
    • guciukas's Profile Photo

hiking in Scotland

United Kingdom May 11, 2015 at 12:01 PM

I would like to go to Scotland for hiking (never did it before) starting from 12-13 June. Maybe there is anyone who would like to join, or to give some guidance on possible routes for beginners? thank you in advance. Neringa

more
    • HELP TO PLAN AND ROUTE

Lake District National Park May 7, 2015 at 3:01 AM

We are 4 adults who plan to do a 2 day whirlwind tour of the Lake District and Scotland.
      Our Dates of travel are fixed owing to certain other obligations.
      Our mode of transport is RAIL for London – Lake District – Edinburgh - London
      Our query is:
      Depart London by TRAIN on Wednesday, 15th. July 2015 -- Early Morning.
      Arrive Lake District and put bags in our B & B.
      Would like to tour the Lake District for the day.
      Night of 15th. in a Bed & Breakfast accommodation with 2 rooms in Double Occupancy.
      Depart Lake District by TRAIN on Thursday, 16th. July 2015 – Early Morning
      Arrive Edinburgh, Scotland and spend the day sightseeing and visiting a distillery @ woolen factory.
      Night of 16th. in a Hotel in Edinburgh with 2 rooms in Double Occupancy (+ B/F)
      17th. July - Spend the day sightseeing and board the TRAIN in the evening to arrive at London in the late evening.

We would appreciate your inputs and suggestions for :
      a. Return Train Tickets Booking – London – Lake District – Edinburgh - London
      b. B & B accommodation in Lake District
      c. Sightseeing in the Lake District
      d. Accommodation in Edinburgh
      e. Sightseeing in Edinburgh
      f. Any other suggestions / inputs to help in planning this trip

Thanks and regards

Jolly

more
    • Romagirly's Profile Photo

Falkirk Wheel and Stirling.

Glasgow May 5, 2015 at 11:28 PM

Hi All, I am arriving into Glasgow via Cruise Ship and have about 8 hours here. I was hoping to experience the Falkirk Wheel and then mooch around Stirling. Is this doable without booking an excursion and if so advice please.Tia.

more
    • MichaelJTopley's Profile Photo

Any Hidden Gems?

Lake District National Park May 5, 2015 at 10:47 AM

Hi all, am new to the site. My fiancee and I are heading to Cockermouth in June and are wanting to know of any hidden gens within the lake district worth checking out. We are there for 7 days and want to try and fit as much in as possible.

Many thanks :)

more
    • lizdickie's Profile Photo

Short connection Terminal 5 and Terminal 2

Heathrow May 4, 2015 at 8:36 PM

Hi everyone,

I have booked flights with Singapore Airlines from Edinburgh to Singapore next month. I arrive at Heathrow Terminal 5 at 0925on a BA flight and leave from Terminal 2 with Singapore Airlines at 1130 so just over 2 hours connection time.
      Will this be enough? I'm not sure if I can check my suitcase through from Edinburgh as I don't think there is a Singapore Airlines check in there.(The BA ticket was bought through them though.)
      I'm panicking a little as, although I know Singapore Airlines will be obliged to get me back if I don't make the connection, all the later flights seem to be full and I have an onward connection to New Zealand that I need to get.
      I'd really appreciate any advice. 3

more
    • public transportation in Forres scotland

Forres Apr 26, 2015 at 8:24 PM

Does anyone know if there are public buses around the town of Forres Scotland? I plan on visiting there first week of June.

more
    • Fruit picking in the UK

United Kingdom May 15, 2015 at 11:48 AM

I'am from Portugal and along with my friend we are looking for work fruit picking.in another country. We are ready to work already in June but we don't know where to search for work. I see some websites like www.haygrove.co.uk or . www.withersfarm.co.uk/ Are they of trust? Do they provide good conditions?
      Should we look at other places?

Thanks in advance

more
    • Belfast city center to belfast port

Belfast Apr 30, 2015 at 6:20 AM

Hi,

Can anyone please suggest for ways to reach belfast port from belfast city centres early in the morning at 6:00 AM please.

more
    • RebeccaToo's Profile Photo

Trusted travel agencies in Belfast? Want to hear about your own experience.

Belfast Apr 24, 2015 at 2:53 AM

This summer we plan to make a trip to Europe. So, we’re looking for the not too expensive travel agency in Belfast. I’d like to hear about your own experience. Thanks.

more