Dietikon

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Lay over visa

Zürich Apr 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I have to fly through zurich which is a 5 hour lay over , i would not be going outside th airport do i still need a transit visa for layovers in zurich . Im flying to India And carry a indian passport and expired US visa as my status has changed from student to working .

Thank you

more
    • 1 hour 45 minutes layover

Zürich Mar 27, 2014 at 1:12 PM

Hello,

I'm travelling from NY, US to Athens,GR (I have a EU passport) with a connection flight though Zurich airport. I have 1 and 45 minutes layover. DO you think is enough, considering the fact that I'll have my 3 year old son with me?

more
    • customs time needed

Zürich Mar 20, 2014 at 3:31 AM

flying into zurich with SWISS airlines and flying out with another airline to Athens. I have a 2 and a 1/2 hour window between landing and take off will this be enough time?

more
    • Visitor Visa of Germany but Arrival to/Departure from Zurich?

Zürich 8 hours ago

I live in Germany and invited my mother on Visitor Visa. She go the visa in Germany. As I live near to Switzerland in Germany, so it booking the flights to Zurich is more convenient for us.
      My Question is that can she arrive at Zurich and depart from Zurich though she has Visitor Visa for Germany? Or does she need to Land in Germany first?

more