Dieppe

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Trains to Paris on Saturdays in Feb

by Katie-Speechly Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I am arriving by ferry at 4am in the morning on Saturday 1st Feb and would like to travel into Paris. There does not appear to be a train on Saturday. Is there a bus?

4 Answers Jan 20, 2014 at 9:53 AM
    • Child-friendly

by nataljafedorovich Online Now Nov 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Good evening!
      We are spending a two-week holiday in Dieppe and are looking for a child-friendly restaurant in the environs of Dieppe, so we can combine it with a afternoon walk (there are two kids with us, 2 and 0.5 year-old).

kind regards,
      Natalja

8 Answers Nov 25, 2013 at 8:53 AM
    • Christmas time

by ggq Online Now Nov 21, 2013 at 5:55 AM

Has anyone spent any time in Dieppe over Christmas? I am wondering if the town will be open enough to enjoy Christmas day there.. and a day or so either side.

2 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM
    • old hotel?

by rwalton Online Now Apr 28, 2012 at 2:43 AM

In a novel set pre World War One an English couple travel to Dieppe, go to the Cafe des Tribunaux, and stay in a hotel described as ornate. In hotel guides I can't find a Dieppe-area hotel fitting the description. Has an older (nineteenth century or very early twentieth century) hotel survived? I'd love to visit it.

2 Answers Apr 28, 2012 at 2:46 PM
    • Parking

by gogofrance Online Now Jul 31, 2011 at 12:54 PM

What,s the parking like in Dieppe?

4 Answers Jan 5, 2012 at 2:03 AM
    • Can I get to dieppe from Calais by public transport

by radsoph Online Now Jun 13, 2009 at 11:48 AM

I have friends who want to get from Calais to Dieppe this monday. What would be the best way of doing it?

Best wishes
      Sophie

1 Answer Jun 13, 2009 at 12:03 PM
    • Bus timetables

by greyla Online Now Apr 27, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Can you advise me on the times of buses from Dieppe to Treport/Eu and whether they continue to St Valery sur Somme? Thanks.