change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• From Argentina

by AgustinB Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Hello everybody,

I´m sorry to bother you. My name is Agustín, I´m from Córdoba, Argentina and I send you this message because I collect postcards and my goal is to have at least one postcard from every country and territory in the world, but is really hard, almost impossible, to find somebody who could send me a postcard from Diego Garcia, so, it occurred to me that may be I´m lucky and somebody here could help me to get it.
      In the case that there would exists the chance that any of you could help me, I would appreciate it infinitely. In the case that you could help me, my postal address is:

Agustin Bejerman
      Learte 1818 - CP 5006
      Córdoba
      Argentina

I hope I didn´t bother you.
      Thanks in advance.
      Kind regards,

Agustín Bejerman

more

Near Diego Garcia

• From Argentina

by AgustinB Online Now Jul 13, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Hello everybody,

I´m sorry to bother you. My name is Agustín, I´m from Córdoba, Argentina and I send you this message because I collect postcards and my goal is to have at least one postcard from every country and territory in the world, but is really hard, almost impossible, to find somebody who could send me a postcard from Diego Garcia, so, it occurred to me that may be I´m lucky and somebody here could help me to get it.
      In the case that there would exists the chance that any of you could help me, I would appreciate it infinitely. In the case that you could help me, my postal address is:

Agustin Bejerman
      Learte 1818 - CP 5006
      Córdoba
      Argentina

I hope I didn´t bother you.
      Thanks in advance.
      Kind regards,

Agustín Bejerman

• what is the average cost of living?

by my65stang Online Now Nov 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM

I plan to retire here soon and need to know about the average cost to live there, and also
      the availability of homes to buy?

2 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 3:25 PM
    • Traveling to Diego Garcia

by Jomass Online Now Apr 13, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Can someone help me. I need to know the best way to get to Diego Garcia from the United States (East coast). In addition, I'm sure a Visa is needed - do you know if any other documents are needed to visit the Island and if so, what?

Anything you could do to help, would be greatly appreciated. I'm a parttime (small time) travel agent and I have a friend who has to send someone from his business there.

So any insight someone could give me, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
      Mass

12 Answers Apr 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM
    • Immegration rule

by asraralam Online Now Mar 19, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Nationals of which country require visa for Diego Garcia

4 Answers Mar 20, 2010 at 8:18 AM
    • nomad815's Profile Photo

How many people are on the island?

by nomad815 Online Now Sep 3, 2006 at 5:08 PM

About how many people are there on the island? Is it terribly boring because there ae so few people? And do they have alcohol?

3 Answers Nov 21, 2009 at 12:21 PM
    • nomad815's Profile Photo

How many people are on the island?

by nomad815 Online Now Sep 3, 2006 at 5:08 PM

About how many people are there on the island? Is it terribly boring because there ae so few people? And do they have alcohol?