Didyma

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Leather jackets from BILLY'S SHOP in AYDIN TR

Kusadasi Jul 14, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Bought jackets...cannot find a label in jacket...tag on one says "Emilio Rossi" Leather & Fur. On back is a tape on label which says " 58; Made in Turkey; Genuine Leather; Rossini." Am investigating to find retail value. Think we let our guard down that day!

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths / Hamami

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Hi there,, can anyone give me info on "KALEICI HAMAMI Address: Camiatik Mh. 09400 Kusadasi Marmaris Turkey",, What’s the distance from Sea Pearl Hotel, and how to get there,, also how you rate it, Thanks in advance.

more
    • Mogsmoo's Profile Photo

Turkish baths

Kusadasi Jun 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Where in Kusadasi can I get real turkish bath around Aug time.

more
    • Leather jackets from BILLY'S SHOP in AYDIN TR

Kusadasi Jul 14, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Bought jackets...cannot find a label in jacket...tag on one says "Emilio Rossi" Leather & Fur. On back is a tape on label which says " 58; Made in Turkey; Genuine Leather; Rossini." Am investigating to find retail value. Think we let our guard down that day!

more
    • chriso1969's Profile Photo

Prices

by chriso1969 Online Now Jan 12, 2012 at 2:32 PM

Im travelling to Didim in June for 10 days and I was wondering the following
      1.Roughly how much is local beer and import beer?
      2.Is there English and Irish bars/restraunts in Didim or Altinkim?
      3.Can you travel from Didim to Kos and if so the best way to get there and price?
      4.Can you travel form Didim to Rhodes and if so the best way to get there and price?

• Mobile phone registration

by brenda&john Online Now Feb 1, 2006 at 8:36 AM

I hope to stay in Altinkum for most of the summer. I want to buy a turkish sim card for my english mobile. With the new laws about mobile phone registration do I have to register the phone coming into Turkey or can I do it in resort? what documentation will I need ?

4 Answers Feb 4, 2006 at 2:12 PM