Dicalubuan Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Traveling Palawan

Palawan Aug 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Hi all! I wish to visit Palawan in October and wondering if someone can give me tips on how I will be able to visit three places - Puerto Princesa, El Nido and Coron. I will be coming from Manila, will be doing a lot of diving and plan to be in Palawan for maybe 7 days. I wish to know the way around, how to jump from Coron-El Nido-Puerto Princesa. I was thinking of flying to Coron from Manila and go my way down to PP. Any advice on transportation will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

more
    • Travel within Palawan

Palawan Aug 25, 2014 at 1:17 PM

How difficult is it to travel within Palawan? I will be staying on Busuanga to dive for a few days but would like to see other parts of the Island. Could I visit Puerto Princesa in 1 day from Busuanga or would more time be required?

more
    • how badly damaged is the northern part of palawan and Bohol

Palawan Aug 21, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Hello,
      I am planning a month vacation (february 2015) in the Philippines (first time there) with my girlfriend. However I am much in doubt about how badlky damaged the northern part of Palawan and Bohol are after the typhoon last year in 2013. Could anyone advise me if these areas should be avoided - or other areas that might be severely damaged after the typhoon ?

Thanks in advance!

BR
      Laust

more
    • Coron - Bottle of wine?

Province of Palawan Aug 19, 2014 at 8:15 PM

Hi, is there a grocery or a convenience store in Coron, Palawan where i can purchase a bottle of wine or alcohol? Appreciate the help! Thanks!

more