Travel Answers
Dhunche

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• midi keyboard controllers, mixers, monitors etc ....in Nepal??

Nepal Jun 27, 2014 at 7:04 AM

i want to know if there are pro audio shops in Nepal that sell things like synthesziers, studio monitor speakers, mixers etc
      Specifically i want to buy an AKAI MPK 61 and KRK monitors
      Will i be able to find these in Nepal?
      Cheers

more
    • hotel inqiry

Pokhara Jun 18, 2014 at 10:08 PM

In which range we get hotel

more
    • NET access in Malekhu?

Nepal Jun 13, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Hello, can anyone help with info about the NET reception in Malekhu please?
      Thanks....
      HP

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Hotel Fishtail Villa

Pokhara Jun 20, 2014 at 7:19 PM

Hi,
      I was looking at Hotels in Pokhara. I find Fish Tail Lodge quite attractive. However a double room costs Approx INR 1000 per day and also another double delux room rated as INR 10,000

I am quite confused. Can any one clarify the difference in these two room types and why are prices so different. Is room of INR 1000 quite OK to book

How far is this Hotel from Airport

Induc

more
    • base camp trek equipment

Nepal Jun 14, 2014 at 10:12 PM

What is a minimal clothes and equipment list for a private base camp trek in september

more
    • Volunteering as a teacher once in Nepal

Nepal Yesterday

Hi,

I'm planning on heading out to Nepal November time to explore and offer my services as an English teacher wherever I may end up. I don't want to pre-pay one of these companies to do so and wondered whether there are many opportunites to walk into schoools/communities and volunteer without pre-organising. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance for any info :)

more
    • Meeting peoples

Pokhara Jul 4, 2014 at 1:57 AM

I would like to meet some interesting peoples and foreigners, maybe become friends with them. Where should I go?

more
    • weather advice for july visit

Kathmandu Jun 26, 2014 at 1:45 PM

hi..i am from new delhi...i am planning to visit kathmandu and nagarkot with my wife...from 4th july,2014 to 8th july,2014....please inform me about the weather conditions during this period. since its monsoon season is it worth to visit kathmandu and nagarkot.
      P.K.

more
    • School supplies

Kathmandu Jul 8, 2014 at 4:54 AM

My husband and I will be travelling to Nepal in September and we wanted to donate school supplies (books, pens, pencils, art and craft etc) to a school there. Is it possible to buy these items in Nepal and not have to travel with them?

Thanks

more
    • how can i know if my visa is ready ???

Nepal Jul 5, 2014 at 2:57 AM

hi my mom and dad stays in Bahrain. i have applied for visa out there but can any one tell what is the process to know that my visa is ready or not???

more
    • prasana's Profile Photo

prasanadawadi

Kathmandu Jun 25, 2014 at 7:10 AM

i have to write a brief summary on bhaktapur can anybody help me please?

more
    • prasana's Profile Photo

bhaktapur brief summmary

Kathmandu Jun 25, 2014 at 7:08 AM

have you gone to bhaktapur nepal

more
    • Recommend a guide for EBC incl Gokyo & Annapurna sanctuary

Mount Everest Jun 18, 2014 at 6:39 PM

Hello travellers
      Any recommendations for local guides or trekking companies? I'm flying into Kathmandu for a 6 week trip.

Cheers
      Andie

more
    • Difference between Tea House and Lodge accommodations

Nepal Jun 15, 2014 at 5:57 AM

I am planning to trek from Lukla to Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar in November.. What is the difference in a "lodge" and a "tea house?" I am concerned about being cold. Are the lodges and tea houses heated? Is there hot water available for showers/baths? How cold will it be on the trail above 14,000'? Thank you.

more
    • How expensive is Nepal?

Nepal Jun 23, 2014 at 4:29 AM

My 18 year old son is travelling to Nepal on a volunteer program this summer. His accommodation and food is paid and he only has weekends off, he wants to do a lot of sightseeing while there and has $800 to take, is this enough?

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Pokhara sights

Pokhara Jul 8, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Hi
      We wish to visit some places in a day like, Begnas lake, Rupa taal, Devi,s fall, Gupteshwar Gufa, Mountain museum.
      Can it be done in a day. How much Taxi charges for one day trip.
      Or we should do these sights in Two days. What additional places to include. Can any body suggest a practical itenary for us

Induc

more
    • Induc's Profile Photo

Everest flight

Kathmandu Jun 20, 2014 at 4:39 AM

Hi,

Me and my husband are visiting Nepal in Oct 2014. We would like to have Mountain flight.

1. Which Airline goes closer to Mt Everest and has better views.
      2. Which side seats are preferable. Left side or Right side.
      3. Is it better to book in advance or purchase ticket after arrival

Induc

more