change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Aussie_Blayne's Profile Photo

Cheeky football trip to Bangladesh

Bangladesh Apr 14, 2015 at 3:52 AM

So my beloved Australian Football team just drew Bangladesh away in the preliminary World Cup Qualifying rounds.... We also have Jordan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan (Not exactly the group of death i know :) )
      Would it be worth a trip or don't bother?
      Cheers
      Blayne

more
    • barishal to chittagong direct communication.

Barisal Mar 29, 2015 at 6:59 AM

Is there any direct Bus or Launch service available on 07.04.2015, Tuesday in evening? If available, what is the Fare and Departure time and arrival time in Chittagong? Pl. help.

P.K.Biswas

more
    • New Guy Traveling to Dhaka

Dhaka 9 hours ago

I am a chicken who is venturing out of its nest for the first time in life. In other words, I am leaving my country India behind and crossing the border for the first time. It all started when I met someone on Facebook and he said a lot about Dhaka and how beautiful it is. I am on a break from my work and so I want to visit there now. I have been planning it for a long time but money's always been tight. I am kinda excited now (I mean, next month).

The thing is I plan to stay there for a month (a day or two less maybe) and my budget around 2000 INR or 2400 BDT. Room quality or room service doesn't matter, I don't even need a hotel; I can stay at a dorm or a mess as I am a single, no-frills guy, or even as a paying guest. I can also stay in hostels. Just a single bed and shared bathroom would do. The thing is that since I want to see Dhaka I need to stay somewhere in Dhaka only; if I stay somewhere else like Khulna or Barisal the journey from there to Dhaka would leave me too tired for anything else. I asked my friend for accommodation at his home but he said his family is very conservative about such things. Please let me know names of areas in Dhaka where I can find cheap accommodations like this, as I would need to specify it as an entry point in my Visa application. Thanks

more