Devils Island

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Devil Island visit

by tunderCT Online Now Dec 30, 2008 at 3:14 PM

Our cruise stop in Devils Island. We were allowed to go to the Royal only. Why tourist are not allowed to go to Devils Island??

• language

by ilovejosh1223 Online Now Aug 30, 2004 at 11:17 AM

what is the majority language on devils island?

1 Answer Aug 30, 2004 at 1:34 PM
    • markvman's Profile Photo

Info needed

by markvman Online Now Jan 25, 2004 at 9:15 PM

Hi. I will be briefly at "Devils Island" the middle of March on a cruise ship. Have not been able to really find out much about it other than the standard "escape and imprisonment" stories. Am interested in the people and current happenings. Also interested in what space work has been done (my father was Atlas reliability director during part of the Mercury program and we leaved next to the Cape when I was young). Know from many years of travel - the advice and suggestions from locals cannot be beat. Any suggestions for reasonable "must see" things to do other than usual tourist stuff? I am a former university professor and airline pilot, very rusty in foreign languages, but love music, food and dance. Have spent most of past 25 years outside of US. Thanks for your help and keep traveling and learning - it is the best university there is if you keep your mind open. Bob Any suggestions?

4 Answers Jan 26, 2004 at 12:28 PM
    • What?

by saleen Online Now Sep 19, 2003 at 1:25 PM

What is the Geography, people history and culture?

1 Answer Dec 20, 2006 at 2:31 PM