Des Moines

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• High School Trip

Vashon Island Apr 7, 2014 at 9:47 AM

I am taking a group of high school students to the Seattle area on April 30-May 2. We will be staying in cabins at Camp Burton on Vashon Island. Are there any potential attractions that high school students might enjoy on the island?

more
    • Olympic NP or Mt. Rainier in May last week

Washington State Yesterday

Hi All,
      I will be landing in Seattle on Fri night (5/23) and have 2 days with me to see one of Olympic/Mt. Rainier NP

Which one should I select and what should be the "Must See" attractions, keeping in mind that this will be the Memorial Day weekend and some of these place may still be under snow

My main objective is to capture nature/landscape photos, especially around Sunset / Sunrise / Night time. Are there any waterfalls/short hikes that I should see/do ?

Thanks

more
    • GoJayne's Profile Photo

Sound Garden in Mangussen Park???

Seattle Mar 20, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I discovered this "site" on your forum pages, but the latest update is from 2005.
      Can any one tell me if it is still accessible to the public, and still there?
      Sounds really cool!
      Thank you - (heading to Seattle in May)

more
    • taxi from airport

Seattle Apr 8, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Does anyone know how much it will cost to take a taxi from Sea-Tac International airport to the Space Needle area?

Thanks!

more