Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Dependencias Federales Travel Answer Locations

• be.a.trice's Profile Photo

How to get to La Tortuga

Isla La Tortuga Aug 8, 2013 at 6:25 AM

Hi travellers! Anyone who has been to Tortuga...how did you manage to get there? I'm planning holidays in Venezuela, and I read in internet that Tortuga is reachable by yacht or by small plane. But nothing more is specified, I' can't find anything more precise.
      If you have already done this trip, could you help me find a way to get there?
      Thank you lots!
      Beatrice

3 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 7:56 AM
    • Pinedajavi's Profile Photo

Is this a destination when travelling with children?

Isla El Gran Roque Feb 17, 2011 at 1:36 AM

I would like to go to visit the Archipielago de Los Roques with my family, but on all that I have read and seen, I have not seen anything for children. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have the "Kids club" and the master pool with all the extras in it, but is this destination really something for a family vacation? My kids are 7 + 5

6 Answers Apr 26, 2011 at 12:03 PM
    • Posada Maconda

Isla El Gran Roque Jan 6, 2009 at 6:32 AM

How do I get in touch with the Posada Maconda?

1 Answer Jan 7, 2009 at 9:49 PM
    • Getting to Los Roques

Isla El Gran Roque Jan 25, 2007 at 8:21 PM

Does anyone know how to get to Los Roques? I've looked on all the airline sites and can't find flights from Porlamar or Caracas to there. Do I have to book a charter? Thanks.

3 Answers Jan 26, 2007 at 5:31 PM
    • melim19's Profile Photo

Has anyone stayed here???

Isla El Gran Roque Apr 21, 2005 at 8:32 PM

Hello... I'm planning a trip to Los Roques, and I'm looking into staying at the Posada La Cigala. Has anyone here stayed there that can tell me a little about there experience???

Hola, Estoy planeando un viaje a Los Roques, y estoy viendo si quedarme en la posada La Cigala. Alguno de ustedes se ha quedado ahi y pueda decirme un poco de su estancia en tan linda posada????

• eclark's Profile Photo

Venezuela's Los Roques Park - Packages?

Isla El Gran Roque Jun 1, 2004 at 1:08 PM

Hello VT Friends, I will be in Venezuela later this month working. I would like to go to Los Roques for a few days of diving and sun. Can anyone suggest a good dive operator, or travel company in Caracas who can set the whole trip up as a single package? Or....is there a better way to do it? Thanks, Ed Clark

1 Answer Jun 2, 2004 at 7:01 AM
    • Nomadjk's Profile Photo

Has anyone been here?

Isla El Gran Roque May 12, 2003 at 8:24 PM

I have looked at Caroline's page on Isla del Gran Roque and it looks wonderful! I love to get several opinions and wondered if anyone has been? How much was the flight from Caracas? Thanks in advance!

5 Answers Oct 22, 2005 at 12:20 AM