Travel Answers
Departmento de Francisco Morazán

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departmento de Francisco Morazán Travel Answer Locations

• What is the cheapest bookable trip over the border from Honduras to Nicaragua?

Tegucigalpa Jun 25, 2010 at 2:51 AM

hi Guys

I need to book a bus/boat anything ticket that gets me over the border from Honduras to Nicaragua. I need to to show border control when I enter Honduras proof of my leaving the country in the form of some kind of booking. i realise that they very rarely check but im not going to risk it! I just need something bookable and cheap that gets me over the border. I may not even use it as I may find something more suitable later. If anyone has any ideas I would be really grateful

Many thanks
      Daisy x

• A Hotel called Hotel Santa Lucia (I think)

Valle de Ángeles Jan 20, 2009 at 10:26 AM

In July 2007 I was in Tegucigalpa for a week. One day we visited Valle de Angeles. Between Tugucigalpa and Valle de Angeles we stopped at a small hotel (on the right as you go to V.d.A.). It was back off the road a bit in the hills and trees. It was a beautiful setting. I think it was called Hotel Santa Lucia. We got them to take us on a tour of the hotel so we might plan for a future trip. The hotel is probably about half way between Tegus and Valle de Angeles. It was kind of a rustic but nice hotel. There were private baths with hot water. There was no pool but it did have a restaurant. I cannot find them on the web but would like to so I can get some contact info on them. Please let me know if you have any information on this hotel. Thanks!

• How safe is it???

Tegucigalpa Apr 11, 2008 at 7:42 AM

I want to come an stay in Tegucigalpa, Honduras.I have children an worry about how safe the country is. All i keep reading on the internet is how unsafe it is.I am from houston,texas in the us.Can anyone help???

4 Answers Feb 11, 2009 at 2:21 PM
    • JMUgrad04's Profile Photo

Getting from Tegucigalpa to La Ceiba

Tegucigalpa Jan 9, 2007 at 9:46 AM

Hi, I will be in Tegucigalpa in April and want to make it to La Ceiba to meet up with some friends. How's the bus station? Is that the best way to make it to La Ceiba? Any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

1 Answer Jan 10, 2007 at 1:43 AM
    • ALTURA

El Hatillo Sep 12, 2006 at 12:01 PM

A QUE ALTURA ESTÁ EL HATILLO CON RESPECTO AL NIVEL DEL MAR?

GRACIAS.
      SAYAPAH

1 Answer Sep 13, 2006 at 3:05 AM
    • atravelmama2005's Profile Photo

Cheapest Airfare from Honduras to Venezuela !!!??

Tegucigalpa Apr 17, 2005 at 1:26 PM

I have vacation in May - Many are traveling to Valencia, Venzuela for a wedding. I want to visit some friends first in Tegucigalpa before the wedding. I am not finding air carriers that offer good rates most are very$$. Or they all seem to take you back to the U.S. then onto Caracas. I wanted to hear from some of the locals, Please. I have heard about visit south america travel passes (needing to purchase 4 coupons Min) but many of them do not include central and south america.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2005 at 10:21 AM