change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Département de l' Ouest Travel Answer Locations

• Continental terminal

Port-au-Prince Sep 14, 2011 at 6:12 PM

I have a group of 8 returning to the US on Nov 22 on Continental direct flight to Newark. Does anyone have experience with ticketing and other issues with Continental? Want to be aware of any problems that might arise.

2 Answers Sep 30, 2011 at 3:09 PM
    • Villa Valentine Arcachon

Arcachon Jun 11, 2011 at 1:18 AM

Can anyone give me any information regarding Villa Valentine in Arcachon please?
      I am unable to find any reviews on line for these apartments. Many thanks.

• Bus to Jacmel from PAP

Port-au-Prince May 25, 2011 at 3:08 PM

I have a group of 24 people traveling from PAP to Jacmel. Any suggestions to hiring a bus or Tap-tap just for our group? We will have about 40 bags of equipment and gear as well.

2 Answers Jun 16, 2011 at 10:29 AM
    • cigars

Port-au-Prince Jun 23, 2010 at 8:41 AM

Can dominican cigars, such as Romeo & Julieta be purchased in Haiti, and do you know if the box prices are cheap? A box in the US runs from115 on up. Thanks!

• Concerned long term guest

Port-au-Prince Jun 14, 2010 at 5:24 PM

Is the Coconut Villa Hotel in Port au Prince, Rue Delmas 19 run by Leila and
      Wilhelm open and running, is everyone ok ? I was a guest since 1979 .
      Please post telephone number and e-mail, the old ones are not working.

Thanks

Margrit von Ruckteschell Deman

• port au prince docks

Port-au-Prince Mar 20, 2008 at 5:03 PM

where do cruise ships dock in port au prince and any and all descriptive info about that area

3 Answers Mar 20, 2008 at 8:15 PM
    • sexxiiee_mama's Profile Photo

money question

Port-au-Prince Feb 9, 2007 at 9:53 PM

What type of money do they use there in Port-au-Prince?

2 Answers Feb 20, 2007 at 1:24 PM
    • Any Information about Hotel Prince?

Port-au-Prince Jul 19, 2006 at 12:57 PM

We have been booked at the Hotel Prince (in Quartier Pacot) for an upcoming trip to PaP. I have never stayed there and know nothing about its amenities, safety of the neighborhood, etc... Has anyone stayed there or can you tell me about the neighborhood? Thanks.

1 Answer Aug 4, 2006 at 2:19 PM
    • APRILJPN's Profile Photo

pls help

Port-au-Prince Dec 6, 2004 at 7:21 PM

im working as an airline reservation here in MANILA philippines , i had to know what is the best & chepest airline going there in haiti. IM CALLING aMERICAN AIRLINE BUT THE LINE IS SO BUSY . i also ned the rate going there how much it will cost for a one way trip . Manila - via Miami to HAITI.

2 Answers Jan 23, 2005 at 3:14 PM
    • marcoparco's Profile Photo

Volunteer medical trip

Port-au-Prince Jan 11, 2004 at 8:27 AM

Hi everyone, getting ready to go on a volunteer medical trip with 30 other medical professionnals (Healing Hands for Haiti organization). Just wondering if anyone had any valuable tips or ideas on what to see. Will be mostly in Port au Prince, later

9 Answers Dec 5, 2004 at 2:14 PM