change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departement d' Abidjan Travel Answer Locations

• bus from abidjan to Lomé

Abidjan Feb 26, 2014 at 3:07 PM

How much does it cost to travel from Abidjan to Lomé by bus? Where should one catch the bus? and how long does it take? Thanks

1 Answer Mar 7, 2014 at 2:49 AM
    • hairdresser

Abidjan Feb 9, 2014 at 2:05 AM

Hello, please can you give the addresses of the principal hairdressers and beauty salons in Abidjan?
      Thanks a lot

3 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 11:36 AM
    • English speaking driver

Abidjan Dec 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM

In February I am going to Abidjan for a special reason, to make pictures of busses. It is my hobby to make these pictures of busses that are exported from my homecountry, the Netherlands, to other countries. Because my knowledge of the French language is very poor, I am looking for an English speaking car or taxidriver who can drive me around and translate for me if busdrivers have questions. Is there a way to arrange this from abroad? I will be in Abidjan from Feb 5 untill Feb 10 2014.

Thanks for the help and best regards,

Jeroen Mastenbroek

2 Answers Dec 10, 2013 at 3:16 PM
    • Bouake City

Abidjan Sep 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

How safe is it to travel to Bouake by train, and visit around the city and envirorns?

• things to do

Abidjan May 1, 2013 at 6:03 AM

whats the most best attraction in abidijan

2 Answers Dec 16, 2013 at 6:41 AM
    • wooden carvings

Abidjan May 8, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Am looking for 180 cm (6') tall colonial African soldier/ man. Will go to Africa to purchase...maybe many if quality is good. Thanks, LK

• Treichville Market

Abidjan Dec 8, 2009 at 12:25 PM

What fruits and vegetables are commonly found in Treichville markets?

• Reflet du Sud

Abidjan Jul 15, 2009 at 9:18 AM

Hi,
      Anybody know if "Reflet du Sud" store is present in Abidjan or other city of Cote D'Ivoire?
      It's very important!
      Thanks.

• Living in Abidjan

Abidjan Dec 30, 2005 at 11:45 PM

I like to know about living in Abidjan, is it a safe city now or still in political unrest situation. I have a good job opportunity there and want to know a lot about Abidjan before making the decission.

Please help me in giving me a brief about Living in Abidjan and the cost of life there.

Khaled

1 Answer Jan 30, 2006 at 9:41 AM
    • Please advise me on Abidjan City

Abidjan Oct 9, 2005 at 1:25 AM

I am planning to travel Abidjan on a Visit. I heard it is a dangerous city. I wanted to know what type of precautions will help me in spending my good time in Abidjan.
      How are the people there Please let me know ur precious advise and tips
      Thanking you

2 Answers Oct 19, 2005 at 8:46 AM