Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento del Huila Travel Answer Locations

• sofiachavira's Profile Photo

South America

Bogotá Mar 13, 2013 at 12:36 AM

So I bought a ticket to Bogota Colombia, im traveling alone, and I wanted to backpack or cheaply travel through South America...... Any suggestions on really cool places to make sure to visit would be helpful, or places I must see, things i should experience or take part in, and suggestions on the cheapest buses to take, has anyone tried couch surfing? recommendations on hostels? Everything would be helpful since im doing this very spontaneously!

also any suggestions specifically with Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia because im not sure if i will be able to get to the other countries
      im traveling for 3 months

thank you!

2 Answers Mar 17, 2013 at 8:45 AM
    • My wife and daughter are planning a trip

Departamento del Huila Apr 18, 2007 at 9:22 AM

My wife and daughter are planning a trip to huila, colombia next month and I am not able to go along because of work. I am not familiar with colombia at all and my wife has not been there in over 10 years. Can anyone tell me the current conditions this area. I know it is a very beautiful area but I am concerned (as a father and husband should be) about the political situation in the area after the incident at the police station in march. My wife speaks spanish fluently (she was born in colombia and raised in argentina) and will be staying with family but I am most concerned with the travel between bogota and huila. Any info would be great..

Thanks,
      Concerned husband and father

3 Answers Apr 8, 2013 at 4:05 PM