change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Departamento del Alto Paraná Travel Answer Locations

• cde to foz

Ciudad del Este Aug 18, 2013 at 5:36 PM

i am travelling after a volunteer trip in asuncion. we are flying and arriving in cde at 11:40. I need to find a way to get to the brazil side to the falls from the cde airport. Ideally I would like to explore cde alittle before crossing the bridge. I have read that I could take a bus that will bring me across. I have both a paraguay and brazil visa. I'm alittle confused with where I'm supposed to stop for immigration? at both ends or just the brazil side? I'm canadian. we are staying at the Hotel das Cataratas. any suggestions on best time to travel across the bridge? is it a good idea to shop in cde with all of our luggage? thank you, ming

1 Answer Aug 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM
    • getting to Puerto Iguazu

Ciudad del Este Sep 16, 2010 at 2:42 PM

I am flying into AGT (Ciudad del Este) and yet staying at a hotel in Puerto Iguazu, Argentina. How do I get from one to the other?
      Will I need a Brazilian visa if I am traveling through, not stopping?

1 Answer Sep 16, 2010 at 6:11 PM
    • FIRST TIME VISITING CIUDAD DEL ESTE

Ciudad del Este Aug 11, 2010 at 8:46 AM

LOOKING FOR A NICE HOTEL (CLEAN AND NOT TOO BUSY) AS I AM GOING TO VISIT FAMILY
      AND AT THE SAME TIME TAKE THE OPORTUNITY TO KNOW THE AREA

• How to get to Pedro Juan caballero from Ciudad del este

Ciudad del Este Aug 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Hello, how do I get from Ciudad del este to Pedro Juan caballero? can you go by car? what is the distance in km?

thank you!!

pepete

3 Answers Nov 28, 2012 at 5:18 AM
    • clmetal's Profile Photo

From Ciudad del Este to Parque Nacional Iguazú in Argentina

Ciudad del Este Feb 27, 2008 at 1:52 PM

We were hoping to take a flight from Asuncion to Ciudad (very cheap) in order to get to the Sheraton on the Argenina side of the Falls.

Can anyone tell me what to expect and how much time to budget?

I know CdE is a crazy city and I would have to deal with taxis who might not want to cross the border and a wild, conjested bridge. I would like to pass through from the Sheraton to the aiport in CdE as much as possible.

thanks

2 Answers Feb 28, 2008 at 11:19 AM
    • Bus from Ciudad del Este to Asuncion

Ciudad del Este Dec 27, 2007 at 8:47 AM

Hi, we are looking to take a bus from Ciudad del Este to Asuncion. Does anyone know where I can get information about it? Cost of the bus, duration of the trip, where to buy the ticket? Thanks!

1 Answer Dec 27, 2007 at 12:50 PM
    • Assenczo's Profile Photo

Visa neede or not

Ciudad del Este Jun 3, 2005 at 6:43 AM

In Lonely planet, if I am not mistaken, is written that to visit Ciudad del este visa is not required. In the Paraguay embassy in Ottawa they say that for any crossing a tourist needs a visa. Is the info in Lonely Planet old or the Paraguay embassy wants to make some money to pay for the rent of the office? Please let me know what your experience was (is).

7 Answers Dec 17, 2013 at 6:35 AM
    • I_clavdivs's Profile Photo

What's it like in June?

Ciudad del Este May 4, 2003 at 6:43 PM

We are planning on coming in June, but all the guidebooks seem to say it's the worst place to stay in the Iguazu area. Is this true? Honest opinions please, we don't mind but we like to be prepared as we have 2 small children. Thanks!

3 Answers Apr 8, 2006 at 12:19 AM